Chapter 10

(Edward's P.O.V)

Standing on the snowy grass, the cloaked showdows get closer by the second. There was so many of them, the guard the 'kings' even the wives where there and they never leave their tower. Everyone around me was tensing up as they got nearer. The black figures became clearer and I could make out most of the Volturi.

"There here!" Emmett muttered, all the couples hugged and kissed each other unsure on weather they will be alive tonight.

"If we live through this I will follow you anywhere woman!" Garrett told Kate, that was so sweet he really found his mate in her. We all got back into our line and by this time Aro wasn't that far from us maybe 10 metres.

"Ohh Cullens I see you have been breaking some of the laws!" Aro said, he had that look on his face where you know he was planning something.I looked into his mind and it was set on killing us.

"It's not what you think Aro, Renesmee and Naomi aren't immortal children, all of these people have witnessed them grow and listen to their heartbeat!" Carlisle tried to reason with him.

"Who is this Naomi? I have only ever heard of Renesmee!" Aro wondered aloud "Irena!"

"Renesmee is the one who I saw, I heard Bella speak to her before she noticed me, I never saw this Naomi!" Irena stated

"Naomi is Renesmee's twin, she was farther in the woods with Seth!" Carlisle answer and Aro nodded his head.

"I would like to get the story from someone central to the story.. Edward!" Aro decided. I moved from the snow I was stood in over to Aro, I reached him in under a second. Handing him my hand so he could read my thoughts.

"Remarkible, there telling the truth, there shall be no harm done here!" Aro mused, we all breathed a sigh of relif.

"But brother how would we know that the children arn't a threat to us?" Caius asked him, of course he hates everyone never is he happy.

"There is a point, unless you have proof, which you don't, we will despose of all of you Cullen's!" Aro told us.

(Aro's P.O.V)

This was pappostrious, half immortal children what is wrong with the vampire world. I was not going to stand for this, they could expose us.

"Of course Edward, Bella you can join us if only Alice and Jasper where here!" I told them wanting to know they didn't have to die.

"I hope you know we would rather die with our family then join you!" Edward spat at me.

"What a shame!" I sighed.

"Okay guys kill!" I told my guard they was about to attack.

"WAIT!" A voice screamed coming out of the forest.

"Alice, so nice of you to join us!" I greeted, happy I could see the talented little vampire.

"I have proof that the twins will be of no harm to us!" Alice began, I cocked my hhttp://www.wattpad.com/mystories?compose=true&id=new&add_to_group=7832134ead to the side,

Edward was walking forward towards us, he had a stern look on his face.

"Pain!" Jane whsipered (My favourite line in the film) and he collapse down to the floor in pain, Bella walked forward and use her sheild to protect him. This annoyed Jane who couldn't use her gift,Bella was smirking at Jane who was going to attack, luckily Alec could keep her.

***********ALICE'S THOUGHTS/ VISION***********************

"It doesn't matter what I show you, you want change your mind. Alice turned around to face her family and friends, just then 2 wolves run off with the twins on there backs. Alice kicks me hard, I go flying back landing on the floor. Carlilse came running forward, charging at me and the guard, I jump above him and rip off his head.

The whole of the crowd with the Cullen's gasp and out breaks a fight. Everyone starts running getting mixed in together. We are battling it out when so many people die. Benjiman from the Egjiption coven (I am pretty sure) punched the ground making a hole. People fell down it and was chucked down it nearly a quarter of my gaurd was gone.

Jane was stood in the middle kind of looking hopless when, Alice starts chasing her and choking her. then a wolf finishes her off. The last thing I was shown was me, I got my head ripped off and thats when it ended.

***************NORMAL TIME******************

"So know you know thats your future!" Alice told me. "Nahool, come out!" Alice called, just then a man in hardly any clothes abit like the Amazon's. He told us all about his life style and we was conviced enough.

"Okay then there is no harm here but we will return to cheak on you!" I told them and turned around with everyone else and left.

Okay hope you like that, was it better then the other. Okay I must go I am feeling terrible good bye my lovlies

P.s I am not sick. But I am not explaining as I will be here all night x

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx