Chapter 34

Look at the banner on the side Made by AverngersGirl410

(Renesmee's P.O.V)

It's been just over a week since Naomi had her hair dyed and she was aloud to keep it in after begging loads. But even with her liking it and our parents being cool with it eventually I was still grounded for a week.

"Mummy Daddy can Liam come after school?" I asked we have been dating for a week and 2 days and it was going great. I mean ever since we had started dating Jacob wasn't talking to me much.

Ever since we first moved in here he has been working a lot but now he quit that job and has one during my school hours.

"Okay hunny BUT if anything happens to Naomi while he is here, he can NEVER come again it's not fair on your sister!' Mum warned me.

"Okay okay nothing bad will happen to dearest Naomi!" I said, typical Naomi gets it happy. There will be nothing bad happen to Naomi when Liam's here I can't say anything about when he's gone though.

"RENESMEE!" Dad scowled. Damn it I really need to master my shield of secrets. Yea I gave it a name deal.with it. I.whipped out my phone and text Liam.

Me: Hey Li, you can come after school

Li Li: Okay Ginger ;)

Me: I'm not ginger it's bronze

He loved to call me ginger as it annoyed me. I grabbed my bag and walked out to the car and sat next to Naomi. Being the lovely sister I am I glared at her then ignored her.

We was in class and it was really boring the summery of the day was me and my friends stayed away from Naomi and her friends, we watched horrible histories, me and Liam started holding hands and I got paint on my face.

At the end of the day grandma picked us up and we drove home. Naomi is happier as Leah and Seth got different hours on there job so they now finish at 3:15 and start at 7:30. As usual when I came home with Liam Jacob sulked and ignored me but I don't know why.

(Jacob's P.O.V)

(I bet you didn't expect that)

It was hell, I had to watch my imprint, soul mate and best friend date another boy. The worst part is Seth can be with his imprint even if they aren't dating. Leah needs to find a imprint fast as she is much happier with Naomi in her life but is still bitter towards me.

"Jacob it's okay, now please stop being so depressed Jasper is in his room as he is miserable cause of your emotions!" Edward told me, this made me try and be happy but it wasn't working very well.

"Hey Jacob, wanna come with me and go visit the Rez guys?" Seth asked me entering the living room. Naomi came walking in behind him.

"Your leaving?" She asked with tears in her eyes

"No, Naomi, Only for a few days to visit my mum!" He told her wrapping his arms around her.

"Okay I will come!" I told him and ran to my room to get some clothes and say bye to Renesmee.

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx