Chapter 43

(Naomi's P.O.V)

Yesterday was one of the best days of my life, it was so good to have my friends here and some other people and just mess around. Today I was going to be relaxing not doing much and sorting out all my new birthday stuff.

Additional to the stuff I already go Auntie Alice being her natural bubbly self had brought both me and Renesmee another set of clothes. We must have received about 50 items at the least each and it was all really nice! Renesmee has gone down the the reservation as Jacobs sisters are there and she wants to meet them as Jacob has told her all about them.

She left early this morning. It will nice to be around the rest of my family without half of them going off and being with Renesmee.

"Naomi, your father and I are popping out, Esme is at the shops, Carlisle is working, Emmett, Rose, Alice, Jasper are hunting we expect you to be good or else!" Mum yelled up the stairs. I replied with a Okay and turned on the TV I have in my bedroom, of which became bigger when I had turned 4. 

After 5 minutes I became thirsty so I went down stairs to the kitchen and got a drink. On the side next to the fridge was a note. The top was addressed to me so I picked it up and read it.

Dear Naomi-Mae.

I'm not sure if you remember me but I can remember you. Before you jump to conclusions this is not Aro, But where you see Aro I'm not always far away. With exception of today of course. I am here to see you, I have been watching you for a while now and I must say your life is fascinating. HAPPY BIRTHDAY for yesterday. I am a nice person despite what people say. Please meet me today at 5PM at the diner, just say your going to me Caitlin your mother and father will believe you. 

P.S If you tell anyone about this there will be trouble

Love From

Jane Volturi

Jane Volturi....Jane Volturi, that name sounds very familiar. She is obviously one of the Volturi is she part of the crazy evil twins everyone talks about when the Volturi is mentioned. I guess I'll have to wait and see. I got my juice pouch, folded up the note and placed it into my pocket them went back to my room.

My parents came back 10 minutes later and had brought me a smoothie, Mango passion fruit and Orange my favorite.

"Thank you Mummy Daddy!" I said to them taking the drink from them. i wasn't that thirsty but as I had a smoothie I would drink it no matter what.

"Mum Dad, at 5 tonight can I go to the diner and meet Caitlin?"I asked with my best puppy dog face, but it isn't as good as Alice's or Renesmee's but gets me things I want. They told me okay and I sent the passing time doing random things and tidying up.

                                                                :: 5 TO 5::

I have just got dad to drop me off at the diner and went inside, i had no idea what Jane looked like so I would have to guess who looks like a vampire.

"Naomi, over here!" A voice came from a table and there was a girl in a block hood looked just a little be younger then me.

Fan Vote Comment

JazzyWriterxxx