Chapter 23

(Renesmee's P.O.V)

I woke up the next day to the sound of clattering. Sitting up in my bed I saw the family was taking all the boxes in the room somewhere, most likely to the removal vans. Naomi was sat painting her nails a red color, I got out of my bed and walked over to look. On the red was black cobwebs and mini white spiders.

"Cool nails!" I complimented getting my good girl act in place. Naomi nodded her head in acknowledgment and carried on painting her nails, what a rude person she was. I got changed into the outfit I hadn't packed into the box placing my pajamas into a random box near the door.

"Good morning sweetie!" mummy greeted me entering the room, I'm happy I am no longer 100% ignored. I just wanted to get away from this house and start school.... And screw up Naomi's life up just that big little bit.

We left not long after I was changed, I was in van two which consisted of Auntie Alice Auntie Rose Uncle Emmett and Uncle Jazz . The bad thing was Emmett was driving, he was so irresponsible and fast. I kicked his seat and forced him to turn on the radio; on came Ellie Goulding a song I assumed as burn.

It really was a long drive to the rest stop where we will be eating. And by the time we actually got there I was dying to get out and pee. Being in the same car as Emmett was hell, he always sung loudly and badly he also drove really fast!

At last we pulled up at a fast food restaurant, McDonald's. Mummy and Daddy pulled up in there van with Naomi in. I walked in holding Auntie Rose's hand then we walked up to the counter. Peering at the menu on the wall I ordered a hamburger medium fries and a diet Pepsi.

Naomi on the other hand ordered small fries carrot sticks and q medium oasis. Me calling her fat had really effected her, one day she will eventually grow the hell up. If only I could see the future and look how she will turn out. But by her personality at the moment she will be like those emo girls on TV.

We was soon leaving McDonald's and was back on the road. I was now in van one with my parents, which was a much better upgrade. The sad thing was Naomi had control over the music.

'It's a circle, a mean cycle I can't excite you anymore. Where's your gavel your jury whats my offense this time you're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me well, sentence me to another life'

"Naomi what is this rubbish?" I.asked hoping to go death...

"It's paramore, paramore are the best!" she exclaimed defending the band, or whatever they are.

After another 3 boring hours or so we started to drive a thin path in a forest. It was long and twisty also very bumpy!

"Where are we?" I asked there was a light set of snow on the ground!

"This is Denali in Alaska!" Mum explained, so this is where our house was. I am guessing this was our drive like our old one. The scenery around the house was totally breath taking. When we pulled up, I jumped straight out of the van to see a huge 5 story house, the top floor was mine Jake's and a gym... Hopefully there is a elevator.

Okay check out the trailer up on this chapter! IT'S THE WORLDS BEST TRAILER.... Made by Aalana she is fabulous.

JazzyWriterxxx