Chapter 45: Love Me Like That

Rydel POV

I wake up and my hair is a mess. I'm too lazy to get ready. I walk outside to a view of Florida. It's so pretty.

Ellington has been magical. Yes you may be thinking what I think your thinking. Yes it happened. I can't believe I did it. With Ellington especially. Ehhhhh.

I silently sing.

"Love the way you love the way you love me!" I sung spinning around. Ellington walks out with his hair fixed and he's all ready.

"Woe your going out like that?" He asks. I roll my eyes and change into short shorts with a sleeveless tshirt.

We start running along the coast. It's amazing feeling the breeze. Ellington runs up and picks me up from the behind. He runs carrying me laughing. I kiss his cheek and giggle. He puts me down and I push him into the sand and kiss him.

-35 minutes later-

"Ain't no way were going home." Ellington says in awe. I smile. That'll be amazing but we have to some time.

"Only god will know where we are." I say. He smiles and kisses my nose. I giggle.

I get up and walk over to get something to drink when something caught my eye. It's a... Sloth shirt that says "Sloth has swag." On it. That's perfect for Ellington. I walk over and pay to get one. I walk back over to Ellington asleep all curled up in a ball. Awwww!!!!

"AHHHHHH RATLIFF HELP!!' I yell making him wake up instantly. He stares at my smirk. I lay the bag down. He suddenly brightens!

"Yay more Christmas presents." He says. I hope you understand the other present ;) He rips the bag apart and jumps for joy making me laugh. "I LOVE IT!" He yells. I smile. I knew it. My phone suddenly buzzes. The ID said "Daddy". I answer. Right away I felt something wrong.

"Rydel... Your mother is in the hospital." He says making me run all the way back to the beach house.

"Why what happened?' I ask. He sighs.

"She got in a huge wreck."

I pack everything and Ellington right away buys plane tickets back home. I can't believe this.

I just can't.

__________________________________________________________________________

Awww sorry for the wait!!! Love the louder album!!! My favorite is Love Me like that and Aimt no way were going home!!!

SEQUELL!!!! It'll be up sometime! :)

Zayne

Fallin For You ( Rydellington Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें