Chapter 12: Ratliff!?!?!

Rydel POV

I was laying in bed... Tired and looked like a blondie that got hit by a truck and sat in the rain.

"Rydel get up!" I hear someone call.

"Just one more hour." I say in my pillow. I hear my door open and someone jumps on top of me.

I laugh and look. It was Ratliff in his pajamas with his cute little messed up hair.

"Good morning sleeping beauty!" He says to me making me giggle.

"Good morning prince!" I say laughing. He makes me lay down and tickles me making me laugh harder.

"Rydel- Oh I see who woke you... Ill just... Leave you guys alone." Ross says to us making Ratliff look at me and me look at him and smile.

We soon just laid in my bed side by side. Ratliff half of the time was taking random selfies of himself. Soon he started taking photos with me.

"Now... Lean closerrrrrrrrrrrr!" He says to me. I do.

When he takes the photo he gives me a kiss on my cheek. I couldn't help but blush.... Big time. He looks at me and I look at him smiling. Are we both feeling so great by each other's company?

"Rydel... Do you really like your boyfriend?"

"Ratliff.... Your my best buddy and I would tell you."

"Then Rydel just tell me!"

"No I don't! I got all panicked inside cause I like you and you just had a break up with your girlfriend and it made it easier for me to mess up with you and-" He stops me.

"Rydel I love you! Your like everything to me now and I could tell you weren't happy with him-" Now I stop him.

"I wasn't I was trying to get over you!" I blurt out. He looks at me.

"So... You like me?"

"Of course who couldn't. Your funny, sweet, smart sometimes, caring, most of all... Your my best friend."

"Same with you Hello Kitty princess." He says making me blush.

"So... What does this make us?" I ask.

"I don't know... Rydel Mary will you go out with me?" He asks. I couldn't talk cause of all the excitement going through my body.

I start smiling real wide and nodding my head quickly. He laughs and hugs me.

"Rydel you have no idea how happy you made me." He whispers to me making me smile.

"You have no idea how speechless I am." I say to him still hugging.

This is the part where is somebody came in it'll be awkward.