Chapter 44: Killing Me

Ratliff POV

I was reading a magazine while Rydel is taking a shower in her bathroom and I'm in her room. I don't even know if she knows that I'm here. Well... I hope I don't scare the crap out of her. But then again it'll be funny.

Suddenly the door opens and Rydel walks in without looking at me. It's been five minutes and she hasn't said a word or looked at me. I finally move a little then she screams for her dear life and grabs a furry lamp and walks to me and realizes its me. I smirk at her.

"Really Rydel? Try to kill me with a pink furry lamp?" I ask. She glares at me and gets her pjs on and lays by me.

" I missed you." She whispers in my ear. I turn to her and kiss her passionately. Then she hits me with her lamp. "That's my ninja skills for hitting people with a lamp.' She says laughing. I just stare at the floor with a pouty face. She sits up and hugs me. "I'm sorry." She says. I laugh and kiss her goodnight.

Rydel POV

-2 months later-

"You look beautiful." My mom says as I turn around in my dress. She gets tears. It's today. Me becoming a Ratliff. Can't believe it. My mom made a scrapbook with Cheryl for Ellington and I. It's cute! I look at my dad. He is smiling. I put my arm through his.

"Remember you'll always be my little girl." My dad says smiling with me. I giggle.

"I know." I say. The doors open. My dad and I look each other and walk down the isle.

Ellington. He's so handsome. He's standing there with Rocky as his best man. Aw! Cute. My dad hands me over to Ellington. We soon say our I dos.

"You may now kiss the bride." I hear. Ellington pulls me close and kisses me. At that time everyone said awe. After the kiss, I jumped in his arms and he carried me bridal style down the isle.

I tossed my flowers at the reception. Beauty caught them. She was excited that she gave me a hug. I hugged her back. Soon it was time. Time for what? Time for our plane ride to my surprise honey moon place. It's gonna be so romantic! I can't believe I'm married to my best friend. My dance partner. My band partner. My very special guy that makes me giggle even when I'm in the most depressed mood.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Aw!!! Sequel or not sequel???

25 COMMENTS and 30 VOTES!!!