Fallin For You (Rydellington Love Story)

Rydel POV

-Flashback 4 years ago-

"Dude just jump and do a flip already! It's been like five hours!" Rocky yells at Ratliff waiting for him to do a flip into the pool.

"Actually it's only been five minutes." Rydel comments. Rocky rolls his eyes and runs and pushes Ratliff in the pool.

"There you turtle." Ross says crying and laughing along with Riker. Ratliff splashes Rocky.

Soon, everybody was in the pool doing Marco Polo. I was the one saying Marco while I was suppose to try to find Ross. Lets just say... It was interesting.

Every time I said Marco somebody else Polo. Pretty soon, I thought I heard his voice and listened to only his voice. If only I didn't know that wasn't Ross.

I swam towards someone who I was focusing on. I soon wrap my arms around his neck. He laughs and turns around and tells me to open my eyes. I did. It was Ratliff.

"Wow are you hooked on Ellington or something?" Rocky says smirking at a idea. Such an dirty minded.

"No everyone was saying Polo so I just focused on his voice I guess." I say smiling trying not to laugh. Ratliff turns around and sticks his tongue out at me. I roll my eyes and stick my tongue back at him.

"OHHHHH RYDELLINGTON!!!" Ryland practically yells making my dad come out.

"Is everything alright back here?" He says looking for me. When his eyes landed on me with my arms around Ratliff, he gave me the "look" that meant that he thinks that Ratliff is flirting.

"Yes we were playing a interesting game of Marco Polo." I say. Dad nods and goes back inside. Soon, everyone was going inside except me.

"Are you coming or not?" Riker says getting his towel. I shake my head and go back underwater.

Everything was so peaceful under the water. It's like no body was in the water or.... The atmosphere! It felt peaceful.

I felt someone tickle my foot and I swim back up to find Ratliff smirking at me.

"Why did you do that?" I ask teasingly. He smiles.

"Cause I know your ticklish. Plus you think I'm super hot." Ratliff says laughing. I roll my eyes.

"What ever!" I laugh. He soon starts swimming along with me.

When we were finished swimming we sat on the patio side by side. My head slowly fell on his shoulder.

"So.... You think I'm super hot or not?" Ratliff asks smiling of a thought.

"Sure." I say. He smiles and looks in my eyes. Soon we started smiling like crazy.

"Ratliff your mom is here." My mom says interrupting us. Ratliff looks at my mom then back at me.

"Bye Delly." He says smiling at me making me smile like crazy.

"Remember we have practice tomorrow. My place." Ratliff adds as he leaves.

When I get to my room, I flap onto my bed thinking of how perfect that day was. Ratliff, swimming, everything.

Before I knew it, I realized that I was one phrase: Head over heels in Lala Land.

-end of flashback-