Chapter 39: Oh Please

Rydel POV

I was laying in bed at one clock in the morning.... Screaming in my pillow with anger and sadness and everything that you can think of.

"Rydel... Come on sleeping buddy." Riker whispers and picks me up and puts me in bed with him.

Riker POV

Okay I hate Kelly. I hate seeing my sister a train wreck. I hate how my sister is right now. She's heartbroken.

"Riker..." She whispers.

"Yeah?"

"I need a hug." She says getting tears. I pull her closer and hug her tightly and she cries in my chest. I hate seeing my little sister crying.

-2 hours later-

I was asleep when I heard whimpering in the pillow. I open a eye to Delly crying in the pillow. Oh boy.

-4 hours later-

Rydel finally went to sleep. Whew.

"I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN YOU WALKED IN OHHH YEAHHHH WHEWWEE!" Rocky was singing WAY TOO LOUD.

I get up and pull Rocky out of bed and slap him hard. He was about to hit me when he noticed Rydel. He sighed.

Ratliff POV

I was screaming at the wall and throwing every thing at the wall. I hate myself. I hate myself! What did I do to deserve this!!!!

I heard a knock on my bedroom door. I open it to a surprise. It was Kelly?!

"Hey. I heard the news. I'm so sorry about your break up." She says hugging me. She was so warm.

"Ah you know too...." I say sitting on my bed and she sits by me.

"I know you'll find someone better.... Wanna go watch a movie? I have your favorites! Toy Story!" She says smiling. I smile at the thought of Buzz Lightyear.

"Race you down!" I say running down the stairs and she giggles and runs behind me.

When we finish the movie.... I suddenly felt like Kelly was like my girlfriend again.

"Did you love it or did you LOVE it?" She asks smiling. I smile and kiss her forehead.

_______________________________

AHHHH KELLY AND RATLIFF DX BOOOOOO NOOOO KELLY AND RATLIFF. RYDEL AND RATLIFF!

And poor Delly! :( She's in a heartbreak now!!! :(((

15 votes and 10 comments!