Chapter 5: Two Times The Rydellington

Ratliff POV

I was sitting on the couch at my house when I heard a knock on the door. I open it to Kelly. I open my arms for a hug but she just sighed and walked in.

"Ratliff we need to talk.... We need... To go our separate ways.. Like break up. I'm sorry Ratliff." Kelly says and leaves my house.

Okay..... That was surprising. I sigh and text Rocky.

Me: Hey buddy.

Rocky: BUDDDY!!!!!!

Me: Haha... Kelly broke up with me.

Rocky: WHAT!! WHY????!????!!? Are you okay bro?:(

Me: Im fine. Boys night out tonight?

Rocky: Sure but Rydel has to come.

Me: Fine with me! See ya in ten!

I finish texting him and go and fix my hair nice. Why am I caring about my hair being nice for my friends? I have no clue.

I walk downstairs and and get on my bike and ride to their house.

I walk up and fixing to knock when Rydel opens the door. Her eyes were all puffy.

"Are you okay Delly?" I ask sitting on the couch. She sits by me.

"I'm fine! My eyes are so sore though." She says.

"Oh. How have you been feeling?" I ask worriedly.

"I've been feeling the same ol' me." She says plainly.

"Oh hi Ellington. May I get you something to drink or anything?" Stormie asks me. I shake my head.

"Band meeting tomorrow remember." Mark reminds me. I give him a thumbs up and Rydel smiles.

"SID!" All the guys yelled at me. I jump and yell.

"MANNY AND DIEGO!" I yell. They were the mammoth and the saber tooth tiger in Ice Age.

We all laughed. Everyone turned to Rydel looking at her. She smiles and walks over.

"Don't forget Ellie!" She says laughing.

We all get skateboards and skate down the road. I smile and starts pushing faster than Riker and Rocky. They smile and start going faster too. Rydel starts laughing and pushes faster than all three of us.

She runs down the road and falls off her skateboard. She lays on the road laughing her head off. Yep that's my Rydel. Wait my Rydel? Nope she's MY best friend Rydel.

I rush over and help her up. She laughs in my shoulder. Pretty soon, she starts crying and laughing.

After that, all of us decided to watch Man Of Steel. I sat by Rydel and Ross. In certain parts I watched Rydel's expressions on her face. It was so adorable.

Soon it was nine. I decide to stay the night. We all start to fall asleep. First one out was Riker which wasn't that surprising.

Then Ryland was out snoring as loud as someone can hear from the North Pole. Ross fell asleep after Ryland

It was only Rocky, Rydel, and I. We decided to play a game of Go Fish with candy.

"Do you have a tootsie roll?" Rocky says yawning.

"Go fish." I say. Rocky just was grabbing his candy when he fell asleep. It was only Rydel and I.

"So..." Rydel says awkwardly.

"So..." I say looking in her eyes. She smiles.

"Wanna watch Teen Wolf?" She asks.

"It's eleven at night girl! You think I'm watching that?" I ask.

"Is that a yes or a no?"

"DUH IT'S A YES!" I say laughing and turns on the TV and starts watching. Rydel was right by me on the couch.

Soon it was over, I look to see Rydel as fallen asleep on me. I smile and kiss her forehead. I soon fall asleep right by her.