Chapter 33: Bring It On!

Rydel POV

Riker, Ryland, Rocky, Ross, Sid, and I are going to the beach. It's gonna rock! I always loved the beach.

"Who's up for a surfing competition?" Riker asks smirking. I roll my eyes. Usually, I always judge the contest.

"I am!" Ratliff says surprising me. This should be good.

"We are." Rocky says meaning everybody except me.

"Rydel you know... Judge!" Riker says to me. I nod and take a sip of my lemonade. Delicious.

Riker was first. He surfs really good! He paddled up and... Fell off. No point!

Rocky was next. He went up and tried to surf a huge wave which didn't work. No point.

Ross did a wave that was pretty big... UMMMMM five out of seven!

Ryland did a mini wave which is three.

Last but not least was Ratliff.

He was paddling and he was heading for a wave... And he landed it! And it was a pretty big one! Six of seven!

"Ratliff wins." I say burping accidentally. Riker laughs.

"Yes I win!" Ellington says doing a really funny dance. I laugh harder.

"Who wants to race on skis? We have two boats that we can race." Riker says smirking. I get up from my chair.

"I will!" I say smiling.

"Race you Delly." Ryland says. I stick my tongue out at him. He rolls his eyes.

"Okay if Rydel wins, She goes against Rocky, if Ry wins, he goes against Ross." Riker says. We nod.

I put my life jacket on and get my skis on. I take a breath. Riker and Ellington were driving the boat while Rocky and Ross were driving the other.

"On three!" Rocky yells with a megaphone. I give Ryland a dagger eye and he gives one back.

"One...."

"TwO!"

"GO!" The boys say and start it.

The first one going fast was of course Ryland. I give Ratliff the look to push the gas.

"Go!" I hear Ellington say to Riker. He pushes harder and I get in front of Ryland

"HAHA BYE BYE SLOW POKE!" I yell to the boys. Ryland sticks his tongue out at me and I say "WHEEEE!"

When I won, the boys stopped, I was still going for a second. It was so fun!

"Rocky get ready to lose!" I say as he gets ready.

"Get ready to feel bad for saying that!" He yells back. I roll my eyes.

"ONE TWO FOUR!" Ellington yells and we go fast. Wayyyyy fast.

"Guys, go faster!" Rocky yells. They go faster. I can't believe I'm doing this.

"Faster!" I yell. They go even faster!

Soon, Rocky flings into the water leaving me. I smile.

"RYDEL WINS AGAIN!" Riker says high fiving Ratliff.

"My turn!" Ross says getting ready. Rocky was soaked.

"UNO DUNO THREE!" Rocky and Ellington say at the same time. They start the boat.

We start it faster than Ross but then.... We were found doing the same speed.

"First one to fall loses!" Riker says sitting by Rocky. Ratliff and Ryland were driving now while Riker and Rocky driving the other.

I soon flew in the air. I yell of excitement! IT'S SO AWESOME! I felt like flying.

"GO RYDEL!" Ratliff says smiling at me making me blush. Ross slams against me and he flew in the water. That's what you get for cheating!

"Riker's turn." Ry says making me nervous.

"Good luck sis." He says giving me a warm smile. I smile.

"You too bro."

Riker starts out fast. I smile and let him go fast.... For now.

"Rydel you gonna lose little princess!" Ross says teasing me.

"I'm older than you!" I yell back and go in the air and flip my hair just so Ellington can see me. He sees and smiles wide.

"GO GO GO GO!" Rocky yells at Ratliff making him push the gas and goes faster than Riker. Yes!

"Highest one in air wins!" Ryland says then Ratliff goes WAY fast making me go in the air higher. Riker smirks and goes in the air also.

"Rydel was higher!" Ry says. I win again!

"Last but not least.... Ellington vs Rydel! Whew who's gonna win this one?!" Ross says making him sound like a announcer.

Ratliff kisses my cheek and winks making me blush. Before I knew it, he was off. Dang it! He tricked me!

"GOOOO!" I yell at Riker and Ross. Ross press it harddddddd!

I go faster than Ellington and I go in the air and go in a circle.

"TAKE THAT MR.RATLIFF!" I yell at him making him make him roll his eyes.

"Rydel?" He says and goes the same speed. I look at him and he drops onto me and we both fall in the water.

I open my eyes and he was in front of me. He swims over and presses his lips onto mine. I smile and make a heart to him. He smiles and makes one back.

_______________________________MY NEW FAVORITE CHAPTER! What's your favorite chapter?

Comment, vote, follow!!! <3333

Love,

Zayne