Chapter 15: Delly Is Sicky

Ratliff POV

I was watching TV and eating breakfast when I heard my ringtone for Rocky sound. I burst off my couch and ran to answer It.

I ran and tripped and did a cartwheel to answer the phone. I answered it before it was too late.

"Hey dude!" Rocky says into the phone.

"Heyyyyy DUDE!!! Wassup buddy?"

"Nothing really just taking care of my sister."

"What's wrong with Delly?" I suddenly ask getting worried about her.

"She's sick and real stuffy. Plus she hasn't even got out of bed today."

"I'll be right over." I say without telling him and hang up.

-15 minutes later-

I walk up and knock on the door. I see Ross answers the door in his PJs. I start laughing cause his PJ's have hello kitty on his pants. I'm guessing that he had to borrow Rydel's pajama pants.

"Dude I had to use DELLY's pants!! Just come on!" He says smiling.

I walk in and run to Rydel's room. When I open the door, tissues were everywhere. Then I see the worst thing ever in my life: Rydel not happy.

"Can you please get my coffee whoever is in my room?" She asks with her eye mask in her bed.

"Anything for you." I answer. Right away, she takes her eye mask off and look at me.

"Ratliff?! Why are you here?" She asks.

"I'm here to take care of my girlfriend duh!" I say to her making her smile a little.

I get her some coffee and soup that my mom told me to take to her. I lay by her on her bed and she rests her head on my chest. Her head was warm and she was pale.

"Ratliff help me by making me warm." She whispers to me. I smile and pull her closer.

She soon falls asleep in my arms. Her body was right next to mine... Just staying peaceful. It was sure peaceful.

"Ratliff? Are you taking care of Delly for me?" Rocky whispers in DELLY's doorway.

"Yep. She's so comfy." I say kissing her cheek. Wow she is warm!

It was soon five o'clock and I was still with Delly. She's been watching a marathon of Teen Wolf. Plus she has had tissues by her all day making me sad that she was sick. I hate seeing her sick.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Hey everybody! So do you like my Rydellington story?? Just a few more chapters until they're date! EEEEP!!! It's gonna be soooo romantic and sweet..... AHHH!!!!;)

Okay so I've heard that Kelly and Ratliff have broke up! Is it true?!?! I don't really ship Kellington but is it true?!?!? If so I feel SOO bad for Ratliff!

Okay so VOTE and COMMENT!!! PLEASE!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗,

Zayne! ✌