Chapter 14: No title!!

Rydel POV

The past few days were like a rush for me.

Monday.... Oh yeah! Ratliff's mom, me, and my mom went shopping... Yay... I don't really like shopping but it's okay.

Tuesday, I had to go to the city with Rocky and Ryland. Ryland was trying to get a concert at a stadium down there and Rocky had to go see a friend for some emergency. Meanwhile, I went sightseeing. There wasn't anything much to do or see though cause I've been there a million times before.

And Wednesday... Was the best. Day. Ever. In. History.

Ratliff took me to the art show where wasn't art... It was the art of dance.

There was a performance of professional ballet dancers doing Swan Lake. It was so beautiful.

Then there was a hip hop dance that made me want to spring up and dance my converse off! Ratliff could tell so he made my waist start to sway and I laid my head on his shoulder and smiled.

When that was finished we both walked around talking small talk. Wasn't that bad there.

Today, I am help painting The Rage. I decide to wear sweats and t- shirt. Wasn't that fancy and I didn't even wear any makeup.

"Okay ready to paint sis?" Riker asks me smiling.

"Sureee." I say getting a bucket of paint.

We had to put paper on the floor so the paint couldn't get on the floor. It would ruin the floor.

Somebody turned on the radio to Hits 1. They play some good music. I heard a chuckle behind me. I kept painting and then the next thing I know all the paint splatters all over me and... Ellington.

"Way to go little Ms. Mess Maker." Ratliff teases me. I stick out my tongue like a two year old and he laughs.

He helped me paint the whole room which took like two hours! But it was worth it!

After painting, my mom was taking me to the nail place to get some Mother Daughter time.

I have pink and black flowers on my toes. Meanwhile, I have yellow and pink on my fingernails. They are so pretty!

As soon as we got home, I crashed on the couch and took a cat nap. I wonder why they call it a cat nap?

Soon, I felt hands rubbing my cheek gently. I couldn't help but I started blushing like crazy.

"Dellyboo.... Dellyboo... Delly!" Ratliff whispers/yells in my ear making me smile.

"Ellikins, Ellikins, Ellikins!" I tease him with his nickname. He laughs and so do I.

All of the sudden a Taylor Swift song came on. Rocky must have his phone playing music cause the song was I Knew You Were Trouble. I start yelling out the words. Rocky gives me a "What The Heck?" look making Ratliff and I laugh.