Chapter 16: Miss Know It All

Rydel POV

I was buying clothes since my mom is tired I know better than to make my mom go shopping when she's not up for shopping.

I was going through the shoe isle when I bump into someone and she drops all the boxes of shoes she had. I look up to say sorry but... It was Kelly.

"I'm so sorry, this is all my fault! I wasn't watching where I was going. I was in a real deep thought so.. I'm so sorry!" She says not even looking at up to see me.

"Your forgiven for that." I simply say. She looks at me shocked.

"Rydel? Why are you here?!"

"I'm here to go shopping?" I say in a asking tone.

"Okay... Wanna go grab something to drink after my shift here?" She asks. Wait she works in a shoe store now?

"Sure and you work here now?"

"No Delly. I just have to do this stuff today."

I waited like fifteen minutes for her. Soon she was finished.

"You ready?" She asks grabbing her purse.

"Yep." I say popping the p.

We walked by each other in silence. As soon as we got to the coffee shop I ordered a frozen coffee and so did she.

"So... I'm sorry." She simply says.

"It's okay Kelly. I just couldn't believe you did that." I say kind of shocked by her apology.

"No it's not okay. Plus I know you and Ratliff are happy together..." She says sighing looking down sad.

"Kelly.... I'm sorry for stealing your boyfriend."

"He wasn't my boyfriend but.... I still loved him."

"Okay..." I say awkwardly.

I could believe that. Everytime Kelly and Ratliff were together they showed that they were happily in love... Especially in their eyes. That's why I love love. It's unbroken-able. I don't think that anyone can stop loving somebody that they were truly in love with.

"Rydel you can have him. It's not my choice of what you do anyways. Rydel I think this is so awkward so I think Ill be leaving." She says grabbing her coffee and leaving.

Boy... If I wasn't so soft hearted, I am feeling sad for Kelly.