Chapter 19: Kiss You

Rydel POV

It's been two days since I had my first kiss with Ellington. Ever since then, he and I have been so close and I do mean close!

Yesterday he sent me flowers. Later, he came by and took me to the movies. We fed each other pop corn! It was so romantic... Actually I don't even think we even watched the movie!

The day before that, he stayed the night. We all decked out in the living room plus... Ryland's girlfriend! He got a girlfriend which is such awing! Her name is Savannah! Anyways, she's pretty nice!

I am going through my old tour clothes. I'm selling them for charity money. Which is a amazing idea that my mom thought of. I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I say and right away the door opens and Ellington runs in and kisses me. I blush.

"Hello beautiful." He says to me looking in my eyes. I blush at the compliment.

"Hey handsome. Why are you here?"

"Cause I can be here."

"Haha very funny. I'm busy right now." I say getting out my clothes and putting price tags on them.

"Aw I miss you."

"I miss you too." I say smiling.

It took me thirty minutes until I was finished. Ratliff just watched me smiling in a deep thought.

After I was finished I laid on my bed and Ratliff laid beside me and we stared at each other. He leaned in and started kissing me and I kissed back. Soon, we were having a full on kissing session.

"RYDEL AND RATLIFF!" I hear someone yell real mad. We both sit up to find......

Riker and my dad.

__________________________OOOOOHHHHHHH!!!! Lol! Sorry I kinda got this idea by another Rydellington story! But I used a different thing to them to get caught kissing.

WILL YOU GUYS READ MY LOVE STORY FOR RATLIFF IF I CREATE ONE??? I would love if you do! <3

Comment vote and follow please!

Love Zayne PLUS FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM AND COMMENT ON ONE OF MY PHOTOS THAT YOU READ MY STORIES ON WATTPAD!! Then I will follow you back if you like! <3