Chapter 34: Truth or Dare?

Rydel POV

Tonight was the night that Ell comes over and spends the night with us. Of course I am so excited as usual.

"Rydel what should we do when he gets here?"

"Ummm... Karaoke or... Truth or Dare!" I say. I love Truth or Dare.

"That sounds like a great idea." Rocky says eating Mac N Cheese.

"Yep!" We all agree.

-When Ellington arrives-

"Hey everybody!" Ratliff says entering the room. We all smile and sit in a circle.

"Okay we spin the bottle. The first two it lands on... One of them asks the other truth or dare." Riker explains as usual.

"Okay." We all say.

The bottle spins and first it lands on Rocky and Ryland. Ryland dared Rocky to drink a cup of lemon juice which he hates. You should've seen his face!

Then the bottle lands on me...

"Rydel truth or dare sis?" Rocky asks me.

"Um... Dare." I say making Rocky smile like he has been waiting forever.

"I dare you to sleep with Ratliff!" Rocky says.

"WHAT."

"What?"

"WHAT." Riker, me, and Ratliff say shocked.

"Rocky what about truth." I say nervously.

"Noooo you said dare so I said you have to sleep in bed with Ratliff."

"Rydel it's okay I won't touch you." Ratliff says rubbing my shoulders making me calm again.

"Okay." I say.

I can't believe I'm doing this.

_______________________________

OHHHHHHH!!!!

Good short chapter wasn't it? Be honest: Do you like, love, or hate my story?

Live love life,

Zayne