Chapter 28: Two Times

Ratliff POV

I was walking when I saw the cutest girl ever...... Sorry to say that about Delly but.... She's just.... SO FREAKING HOT DUDE! (A/N I can't stop laughing)

I walk up all cool like and sit across from her. She looks up and smiles. Gosh, she looks so much like Rydel.

"Hey. I'm Ellington but you can call me Ratliff." I say smiling. She blushes.

"I'm... Bella." She says smiling. Seriously she can be Rydel's lost twin.

"Awesome name. So... Do you like music?"

"Oh my god you just asked that! I just love music especially that one band called R5!" She says. I smile.

"If you don't know I'm the-"

"I know I know you're the drummer. Your amazing at the drums FYI!"

"Thanks. You look just like my friend Rydel!"

"Fr- I mean that's freaky that I look like her!" Bella says smiling. I smile back.

"Well I better go so... Nice to meet you Bella. Maybe we can hang out tomorrow at the park?" I ask. She nods.

Yes I got a date with a hot nerd.... Wait she's not a nerd she's WAYYY hotter than a nerd!

Rydel POV

I get up from the table and run behind a building. I can't believe I just pulled off that.

__________________________

OHHHHHHHH!!! What do you guys think!!!

Rydel secretly being Bella! Ohhh shocker isn't it?? Nahh cause I kind of gave that away.

But Rat calling Rydel just a friend?!! OMG so many things are happening!

And plus.... I might have a sequel for this book! But it's wayyyy not over!

So...... Rydel vs herself!!! Who do YOU think Ratliff is thinking of "Bella"???

Comment and vote!!!!

Zayne!

OH AND IM MAKING A NEWWWWW BOOK!!! I HOPE YOU READ IT!!! Here's what it's about:

It's about when the Lynch's move in Cali except... They are younger! Like Ryland would be 10 while Ross would be 11 and so on!

Okay now!!!! TTYLXOXOXO!