Chapter 36: Birthday Crazy

Rydel POV

Music blasted in my ear. I sprang up to see my phone was blasting Birthday sang by Selena Gomez. I get up and Ryland throws confetti up.

"HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Rocky, Riker, and everyone was yelling. My mom was holding a waffle with a birthday candle on top.

"Awwww thanks guys!" I say smiling and blow out my candles.

I walk downstairs to roses and a guy in a suit. He was smiling wide.

"Hello birthday princess." He says in my ear. I smile.

"Hello prince." I say giving Ratliff a kiss on the cheek.

After breakfast, everyone left except for Ratliff and I.

"Wanna dance?" He asks me. I nod. He takes my hand and turns on my iPhone for me.

"Woah Give Me Love?" Ratliff asks smirking as Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran started playing. I smile and start dancing with him.

I laid my head on his shoulder and we just danced in circles. It was peaceful.

Suddenly, we hear a BAM.

I run out the door to find my.... NEW PIANO!!! My dad and Riker were carrying it. I squeal of joy.

"Tonight it's gonna be just us." Riker says as gesturing to Ratliff, me, and my other brothers. I smile.

"This is gonna be fun." I say smiling.

-THAT NIGHT-

I have had a whole packet of Soda, a whole bag of Sour Patch Kids! It was delicious and everyone was hyped up.

"I FEEL LIKE IM A HUGE AIRPLANE THAT GOES FAST LIKE A ROAM ROAMMMMM MOTORCYCLE!" Ryland says running in circles while I jump on my bed.

"I CAN FLY LIKE A FLY SQUIRREL!" Ratliff yells pulling me down on the bed and kisses me and we soon start kissing hard.

"OHHH RATLIFFYPOO AND DELLYPOO ARE KISSYPOOING SMOOCKINGPOO POOOOOOO POOOO!" Rocky and Ross say yelling at each other shaking each other. Ratliff and I smile at each other and he kisses my neck. I smile and moan a little.

"NO KISSY ON THE NECKY IN THE BED!" Riker yells. I laugh and jump on Rikers back.

"I WANNA RIDE LIKE A AIRPLANE!" I tell him. He screams like a girl and runs down the stairs making me scream.

"KISS RATLIFF LIKE YOU MEAN IT!" Rocky, Ryland, Ross and Riker tell me and I run and jump in Ratliff's arms and he carries me bridal style to the couch and kisses me. I smile and pin him and stick my tongue out at him and run outside and jump in the pool.

Soon everyone was in the pool and it was a party. Riker is naked in the pool and so is Ryland which is gross, Ross is eating the sixth plate of birthday cake, Ratliff is holdin me and humming in my ear.

"EVERYONE GET IN THE HOUSE NOW." Rocky says acting like dad. I roll my eyes and Ratliff is humming in my ear making me calm.

"Lets not and be Barbie girls!" Riker says. You can tell he is out of his mind.

-the next morning-

I woke up in bed with Ratliff. Feathers were everywhere. I look to see Riker was naked in the closet with the word "Dork". Rocky was under my bed sucking his thumb and everyone else was awake eating popcorn.

"BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!" I yell.

_______________________________

I know you guys are thinking I'm nuts for writing this at midnight but I couldn't resist cause it's RYDEL'S BDAY!!!

HaPpY bIrThDaY rYdEl!!!

LoVe,

ZaYnE!!!

25 comments and 30 votes!