Chapter 25: Rydel and Ratliff

Rydel POV

"And that's why Ratliff is perfect for MWA!" I say smiling.

Ratliff and I just wrote a clipboard of reasons why we should date. So far everyone has accepted it. Which was great!

"Okay we will let you date Ellington." My dad says making me smile and run in Ellington's arms. He spins me around laughing.

"Awwwwww!" My mom says.

"Rydel lets go celebrate!" Rat says smiling. I nod and we start walking on the sidewalk.

"I'm so glad I love you." I say to him. He laughs.

"I love you too." He says then continues to talk. "I know you loved me longer though."

"What?"

"You said you loved me at that roller coaster but then you covered that up." He says making me blush.

"Yeah... Where are we going?"

"Does it matter?"

"Nope! I lovvvvveeeee youuuuuuu." I repeat kissing his cheek multiple times making him smile wide.

"No, I love you more. Lets see... Rydel can I ask you something?"

"Yeah."

"Do you ever wanna get married and have kids?" He asks me.

"Of course! I want like three or four!" I say. He laughs and puts his arm around my waist and I lay my head on his shoulder.

It was like thirty minutes later when we walked around the block. Suddenly we both lay against a tree making out. And.... It was so right.