Chapter 43: No Air

Ratliff POV

After about two hours, Rocky and I found the perfect ring. It's perfect for Rydel so bad. Does that make sense??? Whatever. It's just.. I want this to be perfect. Me asking. Her smiling and speechless. Perfect right??

As soon as we got to her house, I saw Stormie looking out the window then she looked like she gasped...???

Rydel POV

"Rydel... Ellington's here." My mom says starting to make me freak out.

"Tell him tell him... I'm in the shower!" I say getting under the couch. My mom just looks at me but goes with the flow.

Ratliff knocks and Rocky just opens the door and yells for me. I stay quiet while my mom tells him I'm in the shower. But the hard part was... Rocky sat on the couch and farted... I started coughing and Riker pulls me out from under the couch.

"OH MY GOD YOUR HAIR!" Ratliff yells.

"OH MY STARS WHY ARE YOU YELLING?" I ask. He smiled and kisses me sweetly. "I missed you." I say in his shoulder. He steps away from me and gets on one knee... Oh my stars...

"Rydel, I love you and I knew from that first kiss you were the one I love, the one I need, the one I need the most. I love you Rydel Mary Lynch. Will you... Marry me?" He says making me smile so wide almost making me cry.

"Sid-"

"JUST SAY JULIET TO ROMEO!!" Ross, Rocky, and Riker yell crying.... Brothers.

"Yes." I say smiling. He runs and picks me up and spins me around and kisses me. I blush.

"Riker you need a girlfriend." Ross says. Riker rolls his eyes. All my brothers hug me and Riker cried in my shoulder which is a huge deal. I smile and start crying with him.

Smooth talking. Slow rocking. Everything a girls wanting.... Yep that's him. Something special.

- 2 hours later on the boardwalk-

"So..I hate spiders." He says. I laugh. I knew that.

"And I hate taking selfies." I say. He gasps fakely and takes my phone and starts snapping horrible photos of me with cotton candy on my hands. I rub my hands on his shirt. He gasps and pushes me in the sand.

"Your in trouble." He says smiling and kisses me passionately while he's on top of me kissing me and then.. A wave crashes on us.

I spit water in his face and he does the same to me. We look at each other then start laughing so hard that I lay my head on his chest. At the end of that night, we fell asleep on the sand wrapped up in one towel so close to each other. I swear, this is a fairy tale.

_____

Ahhhhhh. Two more chapters..... :cccc more chapters than that??? Tell me more!!!!

Love

You know.

13 votes and 10 comments