Chapter 3: Rydel's Accident

Ratliff POV

Tonight we have a concert. Kelly isn't talked to me in two days. I am kind of worried about it.

"Ratliff drums ready?" Mark asks me going through check list.

"Check." I say.

"Rydel. Piano ready?"

"Yes..." Rydel says. She hasn't been acting real good. I'm worried about her.

"Are you okay Delly?" I ask her. She nods slowly.

We heard the crowd chanting our name.

"Ohhhhhhhh READY SET ROCK!" We all say to each other and go on.

As soon as we started singing Fallin For You, Rydel didn't sing her duo part with Riker... Actually she didn't sing at all.

I give her a worried look but she keeps playing like there's nothing wrong.

Soon into Cali Girls, Rydel was getting worse. Her hands were going slower on the keyboard. Okay she says she's okay Ratliff just go.

Soon it was her turn to sing Shut Up and Let Me Go.

"Lets Rock." She says fake smiling.

She starts singing and then I start banging on my drums getting into the mode. When I look up everyone in the crowd was terrified at something. I look over to see everyone crowded around Rydel that was laying on the ground.

I run over and get by Rydel.

"Are you okay Rydel? Talk to me!" I say to her forgetting I have a mic by my mouth making that go in the speakers.

"Ratliff.... I don't feel good." Rydel says whimpering. Her voice echoes in the microphone and goes in the speakers making everyone start freaking out.

I hug her and help her up. She automatically falls back down. I get her up on my back and carry her to a chair. She looks at me with puppy dog eyes. I hug her tight. She starts crying in my shoulder.

I feel horrible for Rydel.