Chapter 35: Sleeping NOT Beauty

Ratliff POV (authors note: I really don't know how I'm doing his view on this chapter very good. So I'm going to do Ratliff's then Rydel's POV.)

I check the time for the tenth thousand and thirty seventh time I've been here. It was just two minutes has passed.

Rydel was playing Trivial Pursuit with her brothers while I watched a show on TV. I have no clue what I'm watching but it's two words: Really BAD!

Suddenly Rydel walks in smiling and lies down on the couch with her head on my lap. I looked in her deep brown eyes. Her eyes are far more beautiful than anyone else's.

"Hey baby." I say and kiss her forehead. That always makes her blush really hard. She hates it when I do that sometimes. I don't see the problem.

"Aloha my boyfriend." She says giggling.

For the next two minutes Rydel and I just.... Stared at each other. Of course we didn't mind staring at each other but.... You know.

********************<3******************

Rydel POV

Finally my most idiot brother Rocky (remember the one who is MAKING ME sleep with Ratliff??!!) comes in and starts singing a song that gets me even more mad at him which I was mad at him but I will get way mad again and again and again.

"Rydddeeeelllll, Elliiiinngggttton, They went on a carriage ride around the mountain, then fell off a cliff!" Rocky sings loudly. Finally I sprang my head up.... And hit my head with Ratliff's.

"Are you okay?" Ratliff asks rubbing his head.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that! It's just I wanted to get up and slap Rocky but-" I was saying really fast when Ratliff kisses me. "That's a good way to tell me to shut up." I say blushing and smiling realllyyy wide like a crazy person on a sugar high plus like a creeper.

"AHHHH RYDEL RYDEL RATLIFF RATLIFF ARE KISSY SMOOCHY SMOOCHY ON EACH OTHER!" Rocky yells in the house WAY SO LOUD THAT MY EARS POPPED SO MUCH. (Haha I love caps!) This time I get up and I walk quickly and grabbed Rocky's arm and pulled him in the closet and locked it.

"How are you today?" Rocky asks me. I bite my lip really hard.

"What do you think I'm feeling?? Like um.. MY BROTHER IS EMBARRASSING ME AND ANNOYING ME AND MAKING ME DO SOMETHING I AM NOT READY FOR." I yell in his face.

"That sounds real interesting." Rocky just says that.... Uhhhh I'm done with this conversation.

I walk out of the closet and decide to slip on my pjs.

I walk in my room and picked out my hello kitty pjs. I loved the shirt cause Hello Kitty has glasses and it says "Nerd Kitty" on it! So cute. On the pants have pink and white hearts. (White with pink hearts on the white.) Then I have slippers that are cats! You can say I'm a fashionista in pjs.

Ratliff comes in with the most.... Interesting pjs I ever seen. Ratliff had a t shirt that had a dinosaur.. And it said "swaggasarous RAWR!" on it. That's funny and crazy but that's how you describe my boyfriend. On the pants were unicorns... Yaaaa Unicorns and dinosaurs is his theme for pjs tonight.. Whew. (Sarcasm)

I slip on into my covers on my bed and yawn. Ratliff turns out the lights and lays on the other side of my bed. Which that's perfectly fine.

-in middle of the night-

I started rolling back and forth in my bed and finally I landed stomach first on the ground. Oh and did I mention IT HURT LIKE A ROCK HIT IT?!

"Rydel... Are you okay?" Ratliff says sleepy.

"Yeah." I say laying back in bed.

Ratliff put his arm around me and pulled me closer to him. His grip tightens.

"I don't want you to fall again." He whispers in my ear making me get the chills.

"Well I love you for that." I whisper back. He smiles and lays his head on shoulder and falls asleep before I do.

That night I slept peacefully.

-morning-

I woke up first. (Cause I get up at 7 before everyone else) And I looked at Ratliff who still had his hand in mine sleeping. I decided to do something I didn't really plan on doing.

I got by him and started kissing his cheek and lips to get him to wake up. On my third kiss on his lips, he kissed back. My plan worked.

"Good morning my prince." I whisper. He opens his eyes slowly and looks in mine. Suddenly something appears in my head.

He's looking at me like he looked at Kelly when they were together... Does that mean... We are in love??? Wait that doesn't really matter right now I will think about that later.

"Good morning my princess." He says then surprised me by pinning me down.

"Whatcha doing?" I ask him.

"Just replying back for earlier." He says and kisses me passionately. We kissed for like ten minutes going back and forth on each other's lips.

"I love you." He then says stop pinning me.

"I love you too." I say smiling. He smiles back.

That morning was the best morning I could ever ask for!

When I went in the kitchen I gave Rocky and hug so tight.

"Looks like Delly had fun." Rocky says smiling. I nod excitedly smiling real wide. Riker and everybody except Ratliff who was in the shower, was smiling at me.

"Details." Riker simply says. I roll my eyes and tell them the whole story including me Fallin off the bed.

"Awwwwww sweetheart!" My mom says in complete awe. This is why I love my mom.

"I know! It was the best night ever!" I say. Then I turn to Rocky. "And it's all thanks to my brother." I say smiling. He hugs me and I hug back. I whisper in his ear. "Sorry." He whispers back. "It's okay I knew you'd like it."

_______________________________

Ahhhh love this chapter! <3

I don't know if I should... MAKE A SERIES for this??? Since you know, you guys LOVE this??? :-)

Don't forget Rydel's birthday is coming up so wish her a happy birthday! :-)

10 votes and 10 comments! I KNOW YOU CAN DO IT! :)

Love,

Zayne.