Chapter 21: Rydel's Heartbroken

Rydel POV

"Rydel!" Somebody says behind my locked door.

"Who is it?" I ask still in bed, in my pajamas, at 2 in the afternoon.

"Ross." I heard my brother say with footsteps.

"Who's with you?"

"Rike-"

"No you can't come in." I say burying my face in my pillow.

"Rydel hun, you have to eat something!" My mom says.

I haven't ate anything... I didn't even eat dinner last night. I didn't even go out of my room last night.

"Rydel come out now." My dad says making me cry in my pillow.

NO POV

"Mark... Delly is going through a hard time right now so she doesn't need to get yelled at." Stormie tells Mark sighing.

"Well she's been in her room for too long!" Mark says.

"Guys... Leave. I want to talk to Rydel by myself." Stormie says firmly. The guys look at each other then go downstairs.

Stormie knocks on Rydel's door.

"Who is it?" Rydel yells through her pillow.

"Your mother." Stormie says.

Rydel POV

When I heard it was my mom. I got out of bed and opened it. My mom looked at and frowned. I started getting tears. She runs in and hugs me and I cry in her shoulder.

We sit down on my bed and my mom shuts the door and locks it.

"Hun... What happened when I was gone?" My mom asks. I suddenly get a huge lump in my throat.

"Mom... Mom... Dad and Riker saw Ratliff and I kissing on my bed.. I promise I wasn't going to do anything! I swear!" I say to her.

"I know you wouldn't!" My mom says. I smile slightly.

"Anyways, dad and Riker thought we were going to do something. Than Riker and dad yelled at me and Ratliff. Dad... Told me I didn't know what love was and said I can't see Ratliff... While Riker was beating up Ratliff."

"Your brother was doing WHAT!" My mom says shocked.

"Now Riker and dad are mad and disappointed in me... I even told dad that I was not going to do anything!"I yell bursting into tears. My mom pulls me close and hugs me tightly.

"Delly... It'll be alright-"

"No it won't mom! I just lost the love of my life!" I yell. My mom hugs me tighter.

"Mom... I want to die."