Chapter 2: Kellington Disagreements

Ratliff POV

I was getting ready to board the plane for Paris. I was disappointed that Kelly can't come. I knew she would love to be here waiting to go to the "City of Love".

But lately, all Kelly was doing was telling me how I don't have any time for her! I try to see her when I can. Does she understand that I have things to be doing? I know that the whole Loud Tour was a long time for her. But she at least got to see me on my birthday. It's not like it was a whole year.

"Ratliff you make me feel like I don't matter to you!"

"Ellington you need to come see me soon! I miss you so much but you don't come see me!"

Everything she says sounds like I didn't want to see her. That is SOO not true. I love Kelly but she's starting to make me annoyed.

I get a vibration from my pocket. I knew right away it was my phone. I sighed and looked at the ID: Kellykins. I did not put that as her ID.

"Miss you already! Call me or text me SOON." It always made me laugh that she uses caps lock on some texts. Then I get another.

"Ratliff can you promise me that we will go to Paris when we get married?:)" Another text from Kelly. I texted her back sure.

Actually I never actually thought about purposing to Kelly. Sure, we've been dating for so long now that we should get married but.... Just something tells me that I'm not ready for that yet.

I look at photos on my phone of Kelly and I. We both act like best friends... Not really a couple actually.... I been thinking about our relationship actually. Kelly is more like a best friend than like my girlfriend. It's just that we both will never be like more than bestfriends that is a couple... Maybe I should just ask Kelly if we could stay friends..... No I don't want to think about that.

I love Kelly to pieces..... But lately she's been getting on my nerves. She's been begging for time with me. I try to but I just can't drop everything and run to her!

I wish Kelly would understand but... She doesn't.

Of course she doesn't. After all, you can tell she's kinda jealous of Rydel. Honestly I spend more time with her than Kelly. I don't mean to.

Fallin For You ( Rydellington Love Story)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara