Chapter 20: Sadness

Ratliff POV

They are gonna kill me. They are GONNA kill me! They might kill me and bury me! We are gonna die! More of I'm gonna die... IM GONNA DIE IM GONNA DIE!

"Heyyyyy dad..... Heyyyy Riker." Rydel says awkwardly. I looked to Riker and he was giving me dagger eyes.

"Rydel... YOUR IN BIG TROUBLE YOUNG LADY." Mark says to Rydel making her eyes go wide.

"Ellington get out." Mark says firmly to me.

"No Ratliff don't go!" Rydel says to me.

"RYDEL I SAID YOUR IN TROUBLE." Mark says.

"Ratliff.... Can we talk for a minute?" Riker asks. I nod nervously. I'm gonna die I'm gonna DIE!

Riker and I go to his and Rocky's room. Riker shuts the door behind him as we walk in.

"WHY WERE YOU MAKING OUT WITH MY SISTER!" Riker yells at me.

"We were just kissing Riker! I wasn't gonna do anything, I swear!" I say.

"I don't want you to see my sister right now." He says firmly. I bite my tongue.

"You can't say I can't." I say without thinking.

"Really?" He says and grabs me by my shirt collar and throws me on the ground.

"RIKER STOP!" Rydel opens the door. You could tell she'd been crying.

"Rydel I thought you were gonna not go fast!" He yells at her.

"WE WEREN'T DOING ANYTHING! Even if he wanted to I would've NOT let him!" She yells on the verge of crying. I get up and run and hug her.

"Are you okay?" She whispers. I nod.

"RATLIFF GET OUT NOW." Riker yells. I look at Rydel and she's crying.

I run out sadly.

Rydel POV

As soon as Ellington left I started crying. Really hard.

"Rydel I'm not letting you date him." My dad says.

"You don't understand! Ratliff makes me happy dad! It's like you and mom! You two complete each other! Ratliff completes me!" I say biting my lip with tears.

"RYDEL MARY! You don't know what love is!"

"Really?! I love Ratliff and I always will!" I run in my room and lock my door.

Then I lay on my bed crying all of my tears out. My dad can't do this. Neither can Riker. I can't believe my dad isn't letting me see Ratliff.