Chapter 9: The Party Part 2

Riker POV

I couldn't believe what I just saw. One of the girls I used to know just humiliated my sister. I turn to see my brothers mad as I was. I looked around trying to find my sister. I couldn't find her but I saw Kelly. I start running towards her.

"Kelly! You are such a pest to do that to my sister!" I yell in her face making her shocked.

"Oh what did I do?" He asks pretending not to know what we were talking about.

"Kelly just get out!" My cousin Lori yells madly at her. Kelly stomps out of her house. Now just to find my sister.

Ratliff POV

Did I just see what I think I just saw??? Kelly made Rydel fall! Argh... I am so mad at her right now!! How dare her do that to my best friend! I look over to see blonde hair flowing in the wind that's wet. I realize it was Rydel. I run over to her and hug her. She cries in my shoulder. She's so soaked but I don't care I just to hug her and kiss her.... Wait kiss her?!? No way that I was going to kiss her.

"Ratliff?? Why are you hugging me still?" She asks interrupting my thoughts.

"Oh.. Sorry. Let's take you home." I say. She smiles a little as she gets in my car.

The whole way there. she had her head on my arm. I smile and watch her fall asleep.

When we get to her house I go inside with her and go with her in her bedroom. I watch her lay out her pajamas and slippers. She asks me to take her necklace off of her. When I touched her neck I felt a spark... Did she feel that also?

I watch TV while she took her shower. When she knocks, I go under her bed while she changes. When she's finished she gets under the bed with me and plays Rock Paper Scissors, I let her win.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I know this chapter stinks! But don't worry! We are getting closer to the SPECIAL moment!!!:) Rydellington moments here??:) Also GUESS WHAT!! Kelly will back in the story later!:)

COMMENT AND VOTES PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!:))))))))))))))))))))))))

LOVE YOU R5FAMILY AND MY TIGERS!:),

ZaYnE :D