Chapter 24: Rydellington

Ratliff POV

I run over and knock on the Lynch's door hoping they wouldn't kill me when they see me. No answer. Weird.

I open the door and it was quiet.... Too quiet. I heard movement from the pool. I run outside just in time to see Rydel was swimming. I wait for her to come back up.... She wasn't coming up!

I take off my shirt and strip down to my underwear hoping nobody sees me. I jump in and grab Rydel and pull her out.

"Rydel! Rydel! Wake up please!" I yell and try to wake her up. Her face was pale. I lean on her chest. Her heart was still beating.

I decide to give her CPR. Right away she starts choking and looks up to me. Suddenly she gets up and jumps back in the pool. I jump in also.

I pull her out again. This time she wasn't very happy.

"Ellington... W-w-what are you doing! Your suppose to hate me and never come back!"

"WHAT! Rydel I would never hate you! I love you with all my heart and I would die without you!" I yell at her making her cry.

"Just... Leave me alone so I can die!" She yells shocking me.

"Fine! But remember I was there for you." I stay storming out of the back yard.

"Ellington wait come back!" She yells I run back.

"What?" I ask. She runs and kisses me.

"I love you too.... And I-I can't leave you." She says. I start crying... Then she starts crying. We hug each other and cry.

"One question... Why are you wearing your underwear?" She asks smiling.

"Cause I had no swimming shorts. Anyways, I missed you and please don't EVER do that again!" I say to her making her nod.

"I promise." She says. We kiss passionately.

"I love you." We both say at the same time and smile wide.