Chapter 13: Invitation For Rydel

Ratliff POV

I just came up with the super awesome coolest idea for the best first date for Delly! It's gonna be so cool, LOUD, and more fun than ever!

I walk up to their door and knock. Stormie answers and smiles like she knows something.

"Hi Ellington. How can I help you?" She asks.

"I am here to-"

"RYDEL HAS A BOYFRIEND RYDEL HAS A BOYFRIEND!" All of her brothers start cheering and laughing making Rydel embarrassed as they come in the room.

The first one to notice me was Riker. He walks up to me.

"Ell.... If you break my sister's heart... I will make sure I break you." He says winking. "Kidding. I know you won't dude." He says. Rocky smiles and walks up to me and we do our handshake.

"Boys can I please have time with my boyfriend?" Rydel teases them making me smirk at her.

"Fine but NO kissing you two!" Rocky says. We all laugh. Ry walks up to me.

"I know your my buddy but if you hurt my sister I will kill you. My sister is very soft hearted and I swear if you do break her heart... I break your bones and everything in between." He says kind of scaring me.

"I promise not to do that." I say to him.

Everybody leaves leaving Rydel and I alone. We smile at each other. Suddenly she runs and jumps in my arms.

"Hello to you too!" I tease her. She smiles and kisses my cheek making me smile wide.

The both of we're just sitting on the couch just staring into each other's eyes smiling.

"Hey Delly can I ask you something?" When I ask this her face gets worried.

"Sure ask away."

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to the Firework Festival with me?" I ask. Her face suddenly brightens.

"ELLINGTON LEE RATLIFF! I would LOVE to!" She says very excited. I kiss her cheek making her blush.

I can't wait to take my favorite girl for our very very first date!