Chapter 22: Ratliff's Flashback

Ratliff POV

I was at the park. Yeah... I'm just at the park by myself laying on the slide staring into space. Suddenly I remember something.

~flash back!!!!~

Rydel and I were at a amusement park. She was so scared to death.

"Lets go on that roller coaster!" I say pointing to a really awesome roller coaster. She looks at me.

"I'm.... Scared to." She says looking at me.

"Rydel.. I promise I will keep you safe and sound. Remember... I will always be there for you. Always." I say smiling at her. She smiles wide. Boy.. Her eyes are so beautiful. Wait NOOO I'm dating Kelly so... She's beautiful as a friend.

"Aw Ellington! Me too." She says smiling. We hug and walk over to the line.

She was holding my hand like she was terrified. I grip onto hers also. When we get into our seats for the roller coaster I was still holding her hand.

"I love you Ratliff." She says.

"What?!"

"Oh! I mean I love you for taking me here!" She says smiling.

The roller coaster starts going and all of the sudden I hear screaming in my ear.

"IM GONNA DIE IM GONNA DIE!" Rydel says screaming as we go. I start smiling and yell.

"WOOOOOOOOOO WE ARE GOING FAST LIKE A CHEEEEETAHHHHHHHH! WOOO!" I yell. Rydel stares at me like I am a smurf.

"RATLIFF YOU ARE CRAY CRAYYYYYY!" She yells as we go down. All of the sudden the both of us start laughing so hard.

~ END OF FLASHBACK ~

I think back to what I said to her. I said I would keep her safe and I will always be there for her.

I got to go get Rydel back.