Chapter 10: Rydel's new BF

Rydel POV (A/N I know a lot of Rydel POV I promise the next one is going to be Ratliff!)

I was sitting in my backyard sighing to death. All week, Ratliff has been at my house. It's like... He's the best thing that's ever happened to me.

"Rydel?" Ryland asks sitting by me. I get tears.

"I... Ry can you keep a secret?" I ask him. He nods and I sigh and continue. "I think I like R-"

"Hey guys!" Ratliff says entering through the gate. I get up and go up to my room and slam it.

I have no clue why I'm like this. I should be happy right?! No I can't be. Ratliff is just my friend and will always be. I hear a knock on the door. I run to the door and open to my friend Logan.

"Hey Rydel! Wanna go to the movies?" He asks me. I nod.

"What movie?" I ask as he drives to the movies.

"Man of Steel!" He says. I smile.

"That's cool!"

When the movie was over, we took a walk through the park.

"Rydel can I ask you something?"

"Yeah."

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks me. My heart starts beating fast and I get hot all of the sudden.

"Sure!" I blurt out. I don't really like him.... But to get over Ratliff. I have to get over Ratliff. It's obvious that he doesn't like me.

"Good! Listen I got to go so bye!" He says kissing my cheek and leaves in the car..... Now I have to walk!

When I get home, everyone was asleep. Or so I thought. I sigh and cry silently in my pillow. I get a tap on my shoulder.

"Baby what's wrong?" I hear my mom say sweetly.

"I got a boyfriend..." I say. My mom gasps so loud that everyone comes in my room.

"RYDEL HAS A BOYFRIEND!!" My mom says happily. I fake smile and everyone smiles back. As soon as they left I sigh.

Yep my very first boyfriend I don't even like....