"Aren't you gonna sleep already?" I ask her. She seems to not hear me from the sound of the movie through her earphones. I decided to close my eyes and drift to sleep. "Okay good night. To myself."

Tomorrow is going to be one long day. Well at least for me.

I wake up from the sound of my buzzing alarm and the sun kissing my skin first thing in the morning. I suddenly crave for a decaf and when I check on Dinah's bed. She's not around and the sheets of the bed are perfectly folded. Was I just dreaming or was Dinah really with me last night? I slept first before her and it's pretty impossible she'd be awake already.

And it feels as though she knows what I'm thinking, I received a text from her.

D: Sleepyhead! I'm off somewhere to shop. See you later xx

C: Wow this feels such a miracle. What happened?!

D: Don't be such a buzzkill you're so annoying!

C: Hahaha take care will you

D: You take care too or do you want someone to take care of you?

I furrow my eyebrows because it seems that she's insinuating something.

C: Okk shut uppp will you

D: I wish I would but someone's annoying me lately

C: What?!

D: Oh, nothing just see u later sweetie x

Everyone's been getting weird lately and it's really annoying. First it's Lauren and now it's Dinah. What's with people changing their moods and habits lately? Is this the new trend? Shall I trend with them too? Ugh. I hate being clueless at any situation happening because it always makes me feel anxious. It always makes me want to worry if something's bad is going to happen and I'm not even prepared.

Someone knocks at the door. Probably it's Dinah coming back with all her fashion stuff she's going to brag again. Well, she's Dinah Jane, she's the fashion icon and almost half of the population of the university knows her because of that. I'm just more than glad she even puts up with me. I mean, look at me, I'm a total loser. When I open the door, my mouth fall apart, open and surprised, because it isn't Dinah who is outside.

It's Lauren.

"Look, I know it's early in the morning but can I at least talk to you?" I simply nod and open the door wider for her to fully come in. I'm still grasping the reason why she decided on coming here. I just really hope that she's not here to piss me off again. Or maybe this is just one of Dinah's wondrous plans. She sits on my bed, clearing her throat before finally speaking up. "Are we back to square one? You can at least act that we're still friends."

She notices my total discomfort as I keep my distance away from her. I'm not mad or anything but I don't really trust myself when I'm alone around her. Maybe it's my instincts that something I'll regret will happen that is why. I still sit beside her on my bed, not looking straightly into her eyes.

"I'm here to clear things out. I'm sorry for the way I acted last night." She starts off by apologizing. "I mean I know you noticed I may have acted weird and all. I'm sorry if I somehow ruined the supposed to be fun night." I almost wanted to cut her off but she keeps on talking so I just keep on listening. "It was fun. Of course when I see my friends having fun, same for me too." She laughs a bit and why do I feel like there is some tension between us at this very moment? "I may have also said some rude things to you; I'd also like to apologize for that. Uhh, how's your night with Austin?" She asks, finally, but I can't find my voice.