Chapter • 8

❊8

Sorry, I just had to include that ⇡⇡⇡ XD 

I was making my way to Cams and Nash's new apartment. I hadn't seen Cam in a while. Work was separating us. We were both so busy. All I wanted was to see him and put my hands on him. I wanted a physical connection back.

I knew I was always welcomed over to their place, and they never locked it anyways so I let myself In. Nash was on the couch with his MacBook open, illuminating the living room.

"Hey Y/N" he greeted me.

"Hey, where's Tin Can Dallas?" I asked with a smirk.

"You know he hates that, right? He's out picking up pictures for his portfolio. He'll be right back" he informed me.

I sat there with Nash casually talking about his life and how things were going and the future plans for he and Cam. Just then the door opened and Cameron walked in and his face lit up when he saw me. He came over to me and bent down to kiss me. He kept eye contact with me while he spoke to Nash. "Nash, i think you should leave bro."

He side-eyed us. "What? Why?"

"Cause I'm gonna be busy with Y/N and I don't think you want to hear everything..." He said calmly. I bit my lip and sighed in anticipation.

"Ugh, dude I live here too. Maybe one of these days I'll get invited to your private party?" He asked hopefully.

I glared at him. "Yeah...I'll keep it in mind" I said sarcastically.

Nash left, annoyed he had to find some place else to do nothing. Cameron grabbed my hand and led me towards the kitchen.

"I wanna show you something" he said. He brought me over to the counter. I was resting my lower abdomen against the cold counter and I felt cameron come up behind me and wrap one arm around my waist and place a glossy black folder in front of us.

"It's my portfolio. For modeling."

I thumbed through the book. They were amazing, beautiful photos. The lighting, the mood, the way he looked.

"These are amazing. You'll get so much work from this book alone. I just don't know how I feel about every one seeing you and not having you to myself. I mean, I'm not possessive or jealous, I just...I don't want to lose a part of you that you expose in these photos. I'm happy for you, really." I explained.

He turned me around and touched our hips together.

"I want you to know that no matter how many fans, how many girls, how many pairs of eyes see these pictures, how many minds make up scenarios about me, how many pairs of fingers and hands want to touch me, they will never, ever, get to do the things you get to do to me and with me. And I am the one that comes home to you. I'm the one that lays with you. I'm the one that gets to see you as you. I'm the one that gets to marry you. I'm the one that gets to make and have a child with you. It's all me. And it's all you. This is our life together. I promise to make it worth it every day."