Chapter • 36

❊36

"I love it here," Cameron smiled; completely out of the blue as his grip around my petite waist grew tighter, which kept him from falling off of the grey sun lounger we were sharing.

His face was hidden in the crook of my neck, protecting his eyes from the subtle, yet hot, gleaming sun and his body was pressed against my left side.

"Me too." I stated, squinting as I held onto the sides of my sunglasses, then put them on before looking around the private hotel pool and admiring the beauty of the blue, lilac-tinted, sky above it. 

As I continued letting my skin absorb the suns rays, I felt Cameron's silky smooth lips latch themselves onto my neck; leaving slow, open-mouth kisses, "But I love you more." He whispered, his lips grazing my skin and his warm breath fanning my neck.

"I know." I smiled, giggling slightly.

I raised my hand from the loungers arm rest and rested my hand on Cameron's head, twirling and playing with his soft, brown hair.

"Mmm." He hummed out of satisfaction whilst smiling, his eyes still closed, as he let me tamper with his hair.

I slowly traced my fingers from his hair, down to his jawline, past his neck, then running my fingers down to his chest, eventually stopping at his lower torso.

As I traced irregular shapes on his stomach, I felt his plump lips place another faint kiss on my neck, making my mouth curve upwards.

"Cameron," I sang quietly, trying to catch his attention.

"Hmm," He hummed again, his eyes closed and slightly smiling.

 "Do you want to get back to our room?" I asked, almost at a whisper but not quite.

He shook his head against my body and I sighed, desperately wanting to get out of this ridiculously hot place.

The sun is a wonderful thing, don't get me wrong, but when you've been sat in it for almost half and hour with your boyfriend glued next to you it's not the most pleasant feeling in the world.

"But it's really hot." I argued, trying to sit myself up but only to be held back down by Cameron.

"I'm really comfy." He whined, suddenly an idea popping into my head.

I deviously smiled to myself, coming up with a genius plan.

"How about we," I smirked, trying my hardest to get Cameron to get out of this inferno, "to head back to the bedroom?"

Trust me, this is the only way it'll work;

Cameron will do anything with me if it involves sex.

Which I'm of course not going to give to him,

But attempt to seduce him so that I can at least get my body out of the sun.

Cameron's eyes immediately shot open, his smile forming into a smirk.

"If you're thinking what I'm thinking, lets go!"

\\   h o t e l   r o o m   //

After unlocking the door to our private hotel room, Cameron immediately backs me up against the wall next to our bed, planting hungry kisses on my neck.

"Cam," I smiled.

He left long, slow open-mouth kisses on my collarbone with his soothing lips, "Mmm," He hummed against my skin, making my knees go weak.

I really didn't want to disappoint him.

But I had too.

"Stop." I whispered, squeezing my eyes shut and pursing my lips together hoping that this didn't result in an 'I'm going to be moody for the rest of the day' Cam.

His lips stop moving against my skin, but he didn't move his head from my neck. He left it there, his hot breathing cascading around my throat.

I regret doing that.

I cupped his cheeks and brought his head up so it was level with mine. 

I pulled his head towards mine, soon my lips being connected with his and the funny, sensational feeling trickling down my spine. 

In an instant, I wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling his warm body closer whilst his arms explore the sides of my waist. I felt Cameron smile into the kiss, which made me giggle. 

He walked us back towards the bed, my body falling first and Cameron landing onto me soon after.

With his knees either side of my body, he took his t-shirt off, discarding it onto the floor below us.

I ran my fingers from his neck to his stomach, feeling how toned and smooth it was underneath my touch. Cameron untied the string of my bikini and threw it somewhere, his eyes wandering my chest in exhilaration.

"God, you're so beautiful." He whispered against my chest, kissing it through his words, making me giggle.

I pulled his down so he was flat on top of me, the rolling us over so that I was straddling his body. I climbed off of him, bringing down my bikini bottoms and chucking them into the pile of 'in the process of sex clothing'.

As I stood in front of Cameron, I pulled his swimming shorts off of him, then climbing back on top of his, delicately placing my lips against his neck, making him moan.

I sat above him, splaying my hands across his chest for support before going down on him, feeling him enter me as I slowly slid onto his member, making my eyes roll to the back of my head in ecstasy.

"Cam..." I groaned through gritted teeth, trying not to expose that I wanted to do 6 more rounds today.

After letting myself adjust, I lifted myself off of him, then going back down on him again, creating an rhythmic pattern as Cameron writhed and moaned beneath me, "Bab-by," He whined, gripping onto my hips, yearning for more contact with my skin.

God, this man makes me wild.