Chapter • 37 • Part 2

❊37 - Part 2 to Chapter 37 ;)

*GRAPHIC*

NOTE ; je pense que vous avez le mauvais numéro = I think you have the wrong number :)

 / / / / / / / / / / 

As I walked home in the beautiful lilac evening sky, I remembered about the boy, around my age, that I met at the patisserie.

Cameron.

After unlocking the front door of my house and entering, I unzipped my black, suede, knee-high heels and put them by the door, then went into my living room and rummaged through my bag. I pulled the business card out of my handbag and picked up my phone in the process.

I dialed the number on the small card and waited from an answer.

"Hi, is this Cameron?" I asked, smiling as he began speaking.

"Bonjour madam, je pense que vous avez le mauvais numéro." He joked, almost hearing his grin from the other side of the phone.

"Ha ha, very funny." I sarcastically remarked, making him laugh from the other side of the phone.

"So, you coming over?" He asked, laughter still hindering his words.

"I am," I replied, "Any specific time?"

"Is around 8 okay?" 

"Of course, see you there." I smiled, even though he didn't know it.

"Bye Y/N."

c a m e r o n

As I set up the photoshoot in my living room, I heard the doorbell ring and a knock at the door.

I quickly jogged over and didn't bother looking through the small 'spy-hole' because I knew it was Y/N.

I opened the door, my eyes laying upon hers as she smiled warmly at me.

God, her teeth are brighter than my future,

And she's more attractive than any other person that I've taken pictures of.

"Hey!" I greeted, engulfing her into a friendly hug.

"Hi Cam." She muffled into my shoulder, feeling her mouth curve upwards even more than it was before.

She was wearing a pair of Nike joggers and a plain white Calvin Klein t-shirt, similar to the things I'm wearing.

We both pulled out of the hug, "You ready to get started?" I asked her, her cheeks turning crimson.

She nodded, her smile still invitingly spread across her face, "Yep." 

I led her inside, as she trailed behind me, I was giving her a quick tour of my living room.

"Sounds great," She grinned, "Where do I get changed?" 

I pointed to a room, which was hidden by two white curtains, "Just behind there."

"Thank you." 

I watched as she walked into the changing room, her figure making me melt, "Anytime." I mumbled to myself.

Y / N

"I'm ready!" I called out from the changing room with a rather large smile on my face.

I walked out from the room hidden by curtains; the silk, white robe covering my naked body.

As I walked towards Cameron, his eyes lit up with excitement.

"Where do I go?" I asked, exhaling a breath that I didn't know I was holding in.

"Well, the couch is a good place to start." He replied, gulping in the process.

I wandered over to an off-white couch, embossed with gold lining, "Is here okay?" 

He nodded, "Perfect." 

I let the silky, white robe fall from my shoulders, revealing my naked body.

I sat on the couch, awaiting my next instructions.

"Okay now, do whatever pose that you feels comes naturally to you." 

I nodded, lying myself down on the smooth couch, my head leaning on the arm rest and my body covering the rest of it.

Click

Click

Click

"Incredible," Cameron mumbled to himself, flicking through the pictures just taken of me.

Fuck, this guy was hot.

"Hey Cam." I spoke, his head shooting up.

"Yeah?"

"Come here," I said softly, "I want to try something."

"Uh, okay." He agreed, walking over to me as I sat up and pat him a space on the couch, "What's u-"

I cut him off by placing my lips against his, feeling him kiss back almost immediately. His smooth hands ran across my waist, gripping it then pulling my body onto his.

I trailed my fingers from his hair down to his neck, pulling him closer, intensifying the kiss.

I pulled away, making his lips pout in disappointment, "This won't affect your job, will it?" 

He shook his head in disagreement, "Even if it does, I'm not going to pass this." He stated, making me giggle as I pressed my lips against his, continuing what we started.

This time he pulled away, leaving me confused.

He led himself down on the couch, "Sit on my face." He rasped, my cheeks becoming flushed.

Before I could accomplish it myself, Cameron pulled my waist above him, my area covering his mouth.

I breathed in a sharp breath as he hooked his arms around my legs, making sure that I wouldn't fidget above his powerful touch.

He lifted his head up, his warm breath fanning my core. Before I could speak, his tongue slowly began lapping at my core, making an unexpected exhale escape my lips.

I ran my fingers through his now-messy, brown hair, sweat trickling down my forehead because of the orgasmic feeling being given.

He slowly dragged his tongue between my folds, deepening it into my core.

My eyes roll to the back of my head as I found myself in a illusion of lust and desire.

He pulled his head away for a moment, allowing himself to breath before eating me out again.

"Mmm" Cameron hummed against me, spurring a wave of euphoria through my body.

His tongue began lapping faster against me, the familiar feeling filling my body,

"Oh God, baby" My head threw back out of pure bliss as I tugged harder at his hair. 

Cameron's eyes locked with mine, the sight of him with his face in between my legs was lighting my body on fire.

My whole body began trembling as I felt myself release onto his tongue, a huge wave of an orgasm washing over me, his lips kissing my core, finishing me off.

My breathing was shaky and I only just managed to mumble a few words,

"Your turn."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Part 3 coming tomorrow or the day after!

Follow moi - hollistergal124 - for (almost) daily smuts ;)

- stay classy, em