Chapter • 48

❊48 -

something a liiiiitle different ;)

Another lonely night without Cameron. You couldn't handle two days without him let alone two months. You couldn't wait to see him again. 

Only a couple more weeks to ago and you'd be with him again. You couldn't wait to have time off work and you planned on spending every minute with Cameron. You lay back in bed and close your eyes. 

Cameron fills your mind, as he always does. You picture him walking in your room, pinning you down on the bed, his weight resting gently on top of you. You tighten your legs together as your mind wanders to a darker place. His hands down your chest, into your panties. You bite your lip and you wonder what he's doing. 

 You pull the covers away from your bed and get out of bed. You walk over to your desk and turn on your computer. 

You open up Skype and click on Cameron's name. 

It begins ringing. 

You run your fingers through your hair and check your reflection in the mirror next to your desk. Thankfully you hadn't taken your make up off yet - not that he cared either way.

 'Connecting' appears under his name and your heart begins to race. He still had this affect on you even though you had been dating for a few years.

A sleepy looking Cameron pops up on your screen.

"Hi baby." He says, mid-eyerub.

Your heart aches and flutters all at once hearing his voice, seeing his face. You want to jump through the screen and join him in bed but you can't. You can't. You can't.

"Hi handsome."

He adjusts his position so he's sitting back against his computer chair. He lets out a big yawn.

"How come you're up at 2 a.m? You're usually asleep by now."

"Yeah.." You trail off, sighing. "Can't sleep. Thinking about you too much."

Cameron laughs a sympathetic laugh and pouts his lips.

"I miss you baby." He says quietly. "Only a couple more weeks."

You shake your head.

"I miss you too and that's too long."

Cameron frowns. You tilt your computer screen down a little and give Cameron a view of your body. You were in nothing but one of his t-shirts and his favourite pair of panties on you. A white v-string thong from Victoria's Secret. His lips part.

"Baby..." He moans quietly and you can see him fidgeting slightly but his legs aren't in view. "What're you trying to do to me?"

"Nothing baby." You reply, shrugging. You lean back in your chair and open your legs giving him a full view of your core.

"Just wishing you were here right now."

Cameron leans closer to the screen and rests his elbows on his desk.

"Yeah?" He licks his lips again, "What would you do if I was?"

"Hmmm." You pretend to think, placing a finger to your lips.

"I'd probably sit you down in this chair and straddle you." You flip you hair to the side, exposing your neck. Your hands reach down and grab at your breasts as you stare at him.

"Then I'd grind myself on you getting your cock nice and hard."

Cameron's eyes close momentarily as he bites his lip.

"Fuck."

"Then I'd pull your cock out and rub it just the way you like."

"Holy shit.." Cameron breathes out. He moves his chair away from his desk slightly and you can see the tent that's formed in his basketball shorts. Cameron slips a hand into his shorts, his eyes locked on yours, as he pulls out his cock. He starts to stoke it up and down slowly.

"Like this?"

He tilts his head, still staring at you, and licks his lips.

"Just like that baby."

His eyes never leave yours. The sight alone is enough to make you cum. You slip your panties off and rest one leg on your desk while you slouch back in the chair. Your hand trails down your body as you begin rubbing two fingers over your clit as you watch him stroke his cock. His head tilts back slightly and his mouth is open. He glances down at his cock then back at you.

"Wish I could fuck that pretty little pussy of yours." He moans out, stroking himself faster.

"Mmmm. It's so wet for you baby." And with that you slip two fingers inside yourself and you're not surprised that you're already practically dripping. Cameron keeps his eyes locked on your fingers working in and out of your pussy. He pumps his cock faster and rubs his balls with his other hand.

"That's so fucking hot baby." He's biting his lip so hard you're surprised he's not bleeding.

His voice is so deep and he looks so damn hot. There's beads of sweat forming on his forehead and you're close - so close. You work your fingers faster and harder as you pant. You picture his fingers replacing your own and before you know it you're clenching down, moaning his name, as you hit your climax.

Cameron follows close behind you his breathing ragged, the muscles in his chest contracting as streams of white liquid shoot out of his cock and onto his naked chest. He pumps himself a few more times before grabbing a tissue to clean himself off. He stares at you looking completely fucked out and runs his fingers through his now sweaty hair. You lean back and try to regain a normal breathing pattern.

"Please stay up until 2a.m more often." He laughs, slipping his shorts back on. You put your panties on and lean closer to the camera. You blow a kiss into the air and he catches it and puts his fingers to his lips.

"I love you." You say, gazing at him - something you found yourself doing quiet often. He was beyond stunning.

"I love you more." He replies.

You let out a big yawn and Cameron chuckles.

"Why don't you get some sleep baby? I'll call you in the morning."

You nod your head and say your goodbyes. You're sad as soon as the call ends as you climb back in bed. You close your eyes and drift off to sleep. That night he's all you dream about.

/ / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / / 

I hate the word cock. 

so much.

;)

- stay hawt, em