Chapter • 44 • Part 2

❊44 - Part 2

Cameron ran his fingers through your tangles, dropping a kiss on the top of your head and lifting his head to the distanced boys, who stared dumbfounded at him, drool practically hanging from their open mouths. He threw them a smug expression and momentarily raised his hand to give them all the finger.

"We should go inside," Cameron mumbled faintly into your skin.

"Why?" You asked, raising your eyebrows to his mischievous eyes.

"Because what I'm about to do to you would not be appropriate for the guys to see,"

Your face immediately burned a bright shade of ruby, a smile tugging at the side of your lips.

Cameron interlaced his fingers with yours, opening the glass doors before leading you through them and closing them afterwards.

You trailed behind him as he jogged up the stairs, nearing closer to your bedroom.

Once reaching your bedroom, Cameron opened the door, letting both of you in before closing after you.

He wrapped his hands around your upper arm, pushing you backwards towards the wall, soon your body being pressed up against his. His lips left excruciatingly slow open-mouth kisses on your neck as his hands roamed your sides, keeping you against the wall.

"I love you," You giggled for no particular reason making Cameron's head rise up from your neck and begin smiling as he pressed his lips onto yours, "I love you too, Y/N,"

You brought your hands up to his neck, pulling him closer as you tugged on his golden brown hair, the scent of his minty breath becoming evident as his tongue passed through the seam of your lips.

You giggled even more, pushing him backwards towards the bed; once the back of his knees hit the bed frame, you fell on top of him, both of you still fully clothed and in swimwear.

He slipped the top part of your khaki swimsuit off of your shoulders, only to the pull it down to your stomach, revealing your now exposed chest. You grazed your lips against his jawline, running them down his neck, then his collarbone, to where you placed open lip kisses, receiving a groan of satisfaction from Cameron.

You untied the string of his swimming shorts, placing your finger in-between the band of them and his skin, slowly pulling them down as your lips never left his.

His finger glided down you waist, pulling off and discarding of your deep plunge swimsuit, leaving you both completely naked.

You splayed you hands across his chest for support before going down on him, a loud moan leaving you lips as you let yourself adjust before lifting yourself back up and sliding back down.

Cameron lifted his hips up to meet yours, in desire for more contact and touch of your skin, "Baby..."He groaned underneath you, whimpers leaving your lips as your body collapsed into his chest out of an overdose of exhilaration, but your hips still rolling against him.

He trailed his fingers against your trembling back, making shudders travel down your spine, a smiled appearing on your open mouth as Cameron grinned from beneath you.

As the level of intimacy increased, you felt your body become consumed by feelings of passion and lust. 

Your eyes rolled to the back of you head as you tried to contain the rush of excitement and desire inside of you, the orgasmic feeling settling in the lower part of your stomach, triggering your climax.

After your legs began trembling, you released all your warm liquids onto Cameron, himself doing the same after feeling you do it, "Oh my..." You were too out of breath to even speak.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

follow me here - hollistergal124

- stay sexy af, em