Chapter • 16

❊16

I was sitting on a couch, watching Cameron doing his photoshoot. He looked so damn sexy in his outfit, and he was just like a real model.

He promised me to take me out after the shooting, so now I was just waiting for him to finish it all, but I couldn't get enough of him, he was the most attractive man alive.

"Okay, everyone, twenty minutes break, then we take the ones with the glasses on!" someone shouted and everyone scattered.

I followed Cam into his dressing room, where he had to change his outfit.

"How long do we have to be here?" I whined sitting down on a chair as Cam was getting his clothes off.

"I'm sorry baby, I know it's boring for you" he looked at me apologizing. Now he was only in his boxers and I felt myself getting frustrated.

"It's not the problem" I mumbled trying to concentrate on something else, but it was hard.

"What?" He walked to me and lowered to my level, putting his hands on my knees. "What's gotten into you princess?" he asked looking at me playfully.

"Don't do this Cam, because it's a twenty minutes break and I'm starting to feel seduced" I said giggling as he was trying to kiss me but I always pulled away teasing him.

"Twenty minutes are more than enough" he told me taking me into his arms.

"Cam, what are you doing?" I laughed as he sat me down on the table and stood between my legs.

"You are not the only one feeling seduced here" he said kissing my neck, I instantly slipped my hands on his biceps feeling his muscles work.

"They will hear us" I protested, but when I felt his hands under my shirt I knew I would never stop him.

"Then we have to be quiet, baby" he said getting rid of my shirt.

I took his face in my hands and kissed him passionately while he unbuttoned my pants pulling it down on my legs leaving me only in my panties and bra.

I pressed my hips to his and he growled into my ears. I could feel is erection, he was so ready for a quickie. He unclasped my bra and threw it away immediately.

"My beautiful girl, always so ready for me" he murmured into my chest as he started to massage my heated clit.

"Cam, we don't have time for this bullshit" I moaned lacing my fingers into his hair. I needed him right at that moment.

"As you wish, baby girl" he smirked pulling my panties down so now I was completely naked. I tugged at his boxers and then he got rid of them, but suddenly he pulled away and stepped to the door and locked it.

"In case someone would like to interrupt us" he winked at me and came back, pressing his body against mine. His hands were roaming my body, I was getting impatient, but I didn't have to wait for too long.

He lifted me a bit and then pushed himself into me.

"Oh God, Cam" I moaned trying to not be too loud.

"Shh baby, we will get caught" he said kissing me on the lips. I nodded and he started to move in and out. "Fuck, you feel so good, baby" he groaned never stopping.

With one hand I held onto his shoulder and with my other I was grabbing the edge of the table.

"Cam, please move faster" I said barely finding my own voice. He leaned down kissing me and fastening his pace.

"Come on baby, we have to be quick, just let it go for me" he said kissing my neck again and pulling me closer to him to give him a better access.

I was close and so was he. I tried to hide my moans but some of them escaped, Cam hid his face into the crook of my neck biting lightly into my skin which just topped the whole.

Then with one last deep thrust I reached my high, I wanted to scream but I just bit my lower lip to shut myself up.

"Oh God Y/N" Cam growled in a deep, sexy voice.

We took some deep breathes to calm ourselves down.

"I love you baby" he panted my shoulders and then pulled away from me.

"I love you too" I said caressing his chest one more time. He picked up our clothes and gave me mine.

"Alright" he said when we were all dressed up. "Let's get this shooting done" he smirked at me, took my hands and we walked back like nothing ever happened.