Chapter • 20

❊20

"Cameronnnn..." I groaned out of boredom; dragging out his name as I nudged him next to me.

"What's up, baby?" He asked after taking the headphones off from his head.

Cameron, Myself and the rest of Magcon were on our way to Florida where the next meet and greet was being held. I was watching the small television on the back of the seat in front of me, but there is seriously nothing of my interest on there.

I was bored out of my mind.

"I'm bored." I huffed, placing my hand onto his arm.

"I know," He replied putting his headphones back on, "Only 2 more hours and we're there."

"Uggh!" I scoffed, slamming my back into the seat, "How are you so chill about this?" 

Cameron ignored my childish behaviour and continued to watch Game Of Thrones.

"Okay then, ignore me." I mumbled; rolling my eyes at him.

Just as I was about to plug my headphones into my phone, to listen to music, I was tapped on the shoulder.

"You alright, Y/N?" Shawn asked, who was sat the other side of me.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I smiled. "W-"

Before I could even say anything, I erupted into a fit of laughter as Shawn started tickling my sides.

"Shawn, stop!" I cried; barely being able to breath from giggling so much. We were receiving glares from people all around us but to be honest, I couldn't care less.

Shawn continued to tickle my sides and I started kicking my legs to try and free myself from him.

"Shawn." Cameron murmured; interrupting our little giggle-session. I noticed his jaw was clenched and his eyes were narrowed.

"Yeah, Cam?" Shawn asked like nothing had just happened.

"Stop doing that." He bluntly replied, referring to him tickling me.

Shawn and I looked at each other wide-eyed and then turned to face the small T.V in front of us.

As I began listening to some music, Cameron pulled one of my earbuds from my ear.

He moved closer to me, "You know, I can tickle better than Shawn can." Cameron randomly whispered into my ear; sending a warm skitter down the ridge of my spine.

As Cameron turned his head, I moved my lips to his ears."I know," I whispered onto his skin, "but Shawn pays better attention to me than you do." I added after biting Cameron's earlobe and gently pulling on it with my teeth.

"Don't make me do it Y/N." Cameron murmured as he placed a hand onto my knee.

I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"Make you do what, Cam?" I smirked, pushing his hand off of my knee, making him more frustrated than he already was.

"Tease."

"Oh please, whatever." I joked, turning back to face Shawn.

But before I could do so, Cameron ran his fingers up my thigh and started tracing lines over my clit through my leggings.

My breathing jerked in my throat, and obviously Cameron noticed because he started rubbing at me slightly.

"Cam..." I exhaled, attempting to move my hand away but it was no use because this was exactly what I needed to cheer up from a boring flight.

"What, baby girl?" He questioned seductivly as he bit and pulled at my earlobe, just like what I did to him.

"There are o-other people on this plane you know." I only just managed to speak; barely audible.

"I know," Cameron whispered continuing to gently massage my area, "I'll guess you'll have to keep quiet won't you..."

With his other hand, he grabbed a blanket from the floor and threw it over the top of me, my head and neck showing so he could see my reaction.

He removed his hand from my, already wet, clit and slipped his hand down the band of my leggings. I turned to face him and he was deviously smirking at me.

Before I could tell him that it would be a good idea to stop, he moved my panties to the side then snaked his hands in between my thighs. 

Without me being prepared for this, He thrusted two fingers inside of me, "Camer-*cough*" I moaned, but tried playing it of cool as the other people on this plane might just think I'm a creep.

"Thats right baby girl, who pays more attention to you?" He whispered; the tone of cockiness appearing in his voice.

I thought to myself and realised there was a way to make things seem interesting, "Shawn." I smirked, before he looked at me, raised his eyebrow and shook his head.

"Oh really?" He breathed onto my skin before plunging his fingers deeper into my dripping wet core.

"Cam..." I whimpered, lifting my back off of the seat immediately wanting more contact from him.

"Y/N, you okay?" Shawn asked, looking at me in confusion.

Shit.

I looked back a Cameron sending him a glare that suggested for him to stop, but instead he shot me that look as if he was about to say 'Yeah, Y/N, are you okay?'

"U-um, yep, I-i'm totally fine. Just pins and needles in my leg." 

"Oh right." Shawn nodded, believing my awful lie.

I looked back at Cameron before feeling his fingers curl inside of me, sending me over the top. "Cameron." I moaned; loudly.

My face burned a bright shade of red at how loud I was being, but nobody seemed to notice because they all had their headphones on.

"You're lucky, baby." Cameron smirked, pushing his fingers as deep as he could get them. My mouth gaped open slightly at the amount of pleasure I was receiving.

Then all of a sudden, I felt my legs weaken and body relax. There was no more tense feeling riddled inside my muscles. 

"Cam, I-i'm close." I breathed, gripping onto the armrests beside me as Cameron watched me with glee.

Then that oh so familiar feeling tingled at the pit of my stomach. My back arched off of the seat once again and I closed my mouth so my moans couldn't escape my lips.

How badly I just wanted to scream was unreal.

As I felt myself almost release onto Cameron's fingers, he pulled out and grinned at me.

"...I told you I would tease Y/N..."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Remember to Vote and Comment if you're enjoying!

Click here - hollistergal124 - to follow me and receive updates everyday.

- Stay classy, Em