Chapter • 19

❊19

"You can just sit over there I guess" you said to your boyfriend of seven months, Cameron.

You had dance practice today and luckily you got the whole studio to yourself considering everyone was still on their own special Christmas break. Cameron on the other hand didn't have anything to do and so he had been following you everywhere. 

You sat your stuff down before taking your shirt off, leaving your self in your tight Nike shorts and a black sports bra. You quickly kicked your shoes off before hooking your iPhone 6S up to the speakers, music automatically playing.

While you listened to the music you got in your casual stretching before you got to the actual songs you wanted to practice with. 

"Don't worry about me, I'll just be scrolling through twitter" Cameron said to you. You looked at him through the big wall mirror nodding before focusing on the music. 

You instantly started to move along to the beat of the song. This one was a bit faster than most your songs so you weren't really doing any sexual movements. 

You giggled as the next song came on. 

It was the most sexual song you had on your iPhone. It was 'Or Nah' by Ty Dollar. 

You grinned as Cameron's head shot up, surprised that you'd even have a song like this on your phone. You grinned as you rolled your hips seductively to the music, shaking your butt here and there.

 Close to the end of the song you were on your knees, grinding the air. You got up close to the mirror doing body rolls against it staring directly at Cameron. You could tell that your teasing was working by the bulge in his pants. 

Once the song was over, another sexual song came on, just a little slower than the first one. Even though this song is considered old, you couldn't help but get turned on just listening to it. It was 'Birthday Sex' by Jeremiah. 

You slowly walked over to Cameron before placing your self on his lap, facing him. You started rocking your hips back and forth to the music.

Cameron's breathing quickened as you grind your hips into his, basically dry humping him. You continued this a few more times until Cameron couldn't help himself, his hands bringing themselves to your breasts. You moaned loudly as you continues to grind on him, making his jeans even tighter. Cameron suddenly stood up placing you on the chair. 

You watched intensely as he unbuckled his belt, pushing his pants down. 

"Suck" he commanded as his boner slapped his stomach. As you leaned for head, he pulled his shirt over his head, breathing heavily as your lips instantly wrapped your lips around him. You started bobbing your head while your hand pumped what your mouth couldn't fit. 

"God you're amazing " cameron moaned out as he ran his fingers through your hair. You looked up at him through your eyelashes as he twitched in your mouth but you pulled away, looking at him with your lip in between your teeth. 

"What the fuck? " He groaned as he looked down at you. You stood up, your face inches away from him. 

"I want you inside of me " you whispered before nibbling on his ear. 

"Fuck" he said under his breath before he lifted you from the chair, setting you on the ground. You watched as he completely undressed himself, looking at you with pleading eyes. You were quick to undress yourself as well, opening your legs to him. 

"Hurry Cameron before I do it myself" you said, already inching your fingers to your heated area. 

"No no no" he said before getting down, placing himself in between your legs. You moaned loudly as you felt him stretch you, his size always taking you by surprise. 

"I wish you new how fucking amazing you feel" Cameron moaned into your ear. You ran your fingers through his hair as you moaned loudly as your body rocked against the floor by his rough thrusts. You eventually looked up at him to see him looking straight at something behind you. 

"What are you looking at?" You questioned but he just stopped his movements instead of replying back. 

"What the fuck Cam?" You asked as he pulled out standing up. 

"Get up" he said holding his hand out for you. You groaned as you stood up, getting aggravated. He suddenly pulled the chair, taking it over towards the wall covered by a giant mirror. 

"Ride me" he said as he sat on the chair. You quickly went over to him excitement filling you. You lifted your leg over his, your hands on his shoulder but was quickly stopped. 

"No, facing the mirror, I want you to watch how fucking hot you are when I fuck you" he commanded. You were getting so aroused by his words that you quickly obliged to his words, slowly sliding down on his shaft. You both watched intensely as Cameron went in and out of you as you rolled your hips against him. 

"You're so beautiful" he mumbled in your ear as you continuously moaned as his thumb rubbed circles against your clit. 

"I'm close" you said throwing your head back after a good ten minutes of the sound of you moaning and Cameron's grunts. 

"Keep your eyes open, I want you to watch it" Cameron said as he held your face in his hands firmly. You placed your hands on Cameron's knees as you rocked your hips back and forth, building yourself to your climax.

"Oh god yes!" You yelled loudly staring directly in Cameron's eyes. Just at the sight of you coming undone Cameron hit his climax as well, bucking his hips into you. You continued to rock your hips, riding out both of your eyes before you slouched your back against Cameron's sweaty chest, breathing deeply. 

"How was it?" He questioned. 

"The sex?" You asked, turning your head towards him. 

"No, the view" He chuckled; nodding his head towards the mirror. 

You grinned, looking down blushing slightly, "Way better than I thought it'd be. " You giggled before looking back over at him. 

"That's what I get to see every time, and every time you're mesmerising" He said before kissing you gently. 

You pulled away giggling, "You sure have a way with words babe." You paused, "Now let's get home, I want a round two in a more comfortable area" You said seductively before placing your lips against his before removing yourself from his lap.

He groaned slightly before following your footsteps to your pile of clothing. 

The ride home was a quick one as well.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote and Comment  ;D

Click here - hollistergal124 - to follow me and receive updates everyday! ;D