Chapter • 5

❊5

"I'm so fucking nervous," I mumbled as the makeup artist did the final touches on my face. I was constantly shaking my right foot out of nerve and I was telling myself to chill the fuck down.

"Baby, calm down. It's going to be alright," I heard Cameron's voice from behind me. We were sharing a changing room so we had been in the same room since we arrived in the morning.

"Okay, try not to ruin your makeup," the makeup artist smiled at me and then grabbing her stuff she left.

"Jesus, this is so frustrating," I squeaked examining myself in the mirror. I was already in my Calvin Klein underwear and I had a robe on, while Cam was also in his CK boxers and a white shirt.

A few weeks ago Cam and I posted a photo of us in our Calvin Klein underwear just for fun, just because we looked good on the photo and shared it on our social media with the hashtag #InMyCalvins. The photo got so popular that a few days later the brand asked us to participate in a shooting for their campaign. I was a total nerve wreck since then, because modelling was never my thing. I loved taking pictures with my friends or at beautiful places, but doing it on a professional level... not my thing.

Cameron told me every damn day that I would nail it, and it was sweet of him, but I was afraid the photos would turn out to be horrible.

A guy rushed into the room telling us that we had to go to the set because we were about to start in ten minutes. Cameron gave me an encouraging smile and taking my hand we walked out of the dressing room.

There were so many people on the set that I immediately felt my throat go dry as I thought of that they would see me in my underwear in ten minutes.

"Y/N, you are crushing my hand," Cam told me and I realized I was squeezing his hand so hard that his fingers went red.

"Uh, sorry," I laughed awkwardly and let go of him.

"Baby, it's going to be fine, you look absolutely gorgeous," he said trying to calm me down. I bit into my bottom lip and just nodded trying to control myself.

The photographer introduced himself to us and then we talked about the conception. He showed us everything and I felt a bit better. But I was still nervous.

"Okay, so we are starting in three minutes, put your robes down and get used to the set," he smiled at us and left to get his camera.

There was a huge, king sized canopy bed with all white sheets, it looked incredibly pure and simplistic. 

I loved it.

"Just imagine that we are home alone," Cameron murmured into my ear as we climbed on top of the bed. I chuckled looking at him.

"That would end up like something else, not a photoshoot for a campaign," I smirked and I knew he would get it.

"We wouldn't want that," he laughed shaking his head. He put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer for a quick kiss.

There was a scaffolding at the end of the bed, because the conception was that the photographer wanted to take the photos from above the bed, so they would appear like a glimpse of a very intimate moment from our life. 

He called it 'God's point of view'. The guy was a bit too artsy, but never mind.

He climbed up to the scaffolding and instructed us what to do. We tried out a lot of poses, but somehow every each of them felt awkward. The photographer told us that we were doing great, but I just didn't feel like it. He asked for a quick five minute break while he changed the lenses, so we just waited there lying in the bed. I turned to Cameron who gave me a sweet smile.

"Don't you feel awkward?" I whispered like I was afraid of anyone hearing me.

"What do you mean?" he asked furrowing his eyebrows at me.

"I don't know, it's so... I don't even know. It just doesn't feel right. The poses, the faces, I don't know."

"So you don't know," he repeated me smiling. I may have said 'I don't know' too many times, but whatever. I smacked him in the shoulder, but then cuddled him hugging his waist. He cupped my face in his hands and placed a soft kiss to my forehead as we tangled our legs.

Click.

I looked up at Cameron and slid my arm up to his neck and laced my fingers through his hair as he placed his hands to my waist.

Click.

He tickled me and I immediately squeaked trying to get away from his fingers while I also did my best to be able to breathe while laughing. He knew how ticklish I was but always took an opportunity to torture me.

Click, click, click.

Suddenly we both stopped and looked up seeing the photographer continuously taking photos of us. As we stopped, he took the camera away from his face and smiled widely at us.

"Guys, this was just the thing I needed!  The intimacy, the love, the fun, we need this on the photos. Don't stop, just pretend I'm not even here."

And we did as he told us to do. In the next hour we were just chilling in that huge bed and pretended like we were at home cuddling. When we saw the results I was amazed. They turned out to be pretty awesome and I actually liked how we looked. I couldn't believe I was really going to be in a Calvin Klein campaign.

"Okay, thanks for the amazing work guys," one of the assistants told us when we were all finished.

"It wasn't really 'work'," I chuckled hugging Cam's waist.

"Yeah, I know. We have one last thing to do. You have to fill out that sentence that's going to appear on the photos. It's I... in my Calvins. Which is going to be 'we ___ in our Calvins' in your case. So what are you thinking of captioning it?"

We looked at each other and answered her question at the same time confidently.

"Love."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Vote and comment to let me know if you like these! or nah if you're too lazy.

Also, click here to follow me and receive updates everyday - hollistergal124

P.S : Sorry this is more of an imagine, but its really fucking cute (Don't worry, there will be a smut after this xD).

- Stay classy, Emily ;)