Chapter • 49

❊49

GUYS WTF IVE BEEN AWAY FOR LIKE 10 YEARS.

10. FUCKING. YEARS.

BUT DONT WORRY IM ALIVE AND READY TO WRITE SO MUCH MORE FUCKING FABULOUS SHIT.

AS YOU KNOW IT'S THE NEW YEAR, SO BUCKLE YOURSELF BECAUSE THIS ONES A NEW YEAR, NEW CHAPTER SPECIAL! (IT'S SO LONG)

LETS GET THIS FUCKIN SHOW ON THE ROAD

p.s : the outfit above it what you're wearing ;)

Y/N/N : Your NickName ••  Y/L/N : Your LastName

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

c a m e r o n

"Cam, bring in the Doritos!" Gilinsky yelled from the living room as he, Kian, Jc and Nash all sat on the couch deciding on what to watch on Netflix.

"Okay!" I called back as I grabbed the bag of Doritos and multiple other snacks to eat.

As I began walking back into the living room with handfuls of snacks, I felt my phone vibrate in the pocket of my joggers.

"Any movie suggestions?" Kian asked, fiddling with the buttons on the remote as I placed the items onto the small coffee table in front of the couch.

"Put on something like Deepwater Horizon." Nash replied, beginning to open the bags of food.

As Kian opened Netflix, I pulled my phone from my pocket, a smile tugging at my lips as soon as I saw who messaged me;

Y/N.

y / n : yooo, you doing anything at the mo? I'm bored as all hell

cameron : yoo, kian, jc and gilinsky are around and we're about to watch Deepwater Horizon. I think we have space for just one more little donut, like yourself.

y / n : okay cool 😂 I'll be there in a bit, byeee kiddo.

cameron : see ya, goobers 😂

My body jumped, startled, "Ooooh, Cameron's messaging his girlfriend." Gilinsky childishly mocked, sharply, yet playfully, nudging me with his elbow.

I chuckled slightly, "No she's not."

Kian raised an eyebrow at Gilinsky and Jc, "So, she's still up for grabs?"

"Shut up." I laughed, "Anyway she'll be over in a bit."

Kian made sure I was looking at him as he began deviously smirking at Jc and Nash, who in turn were also doing the same back to him.

Hmm.

Y / N

"Goobers." I giggled to myself after lazily chucking my phone onto my bed, then wandering towards my closet to grab a cosy, grey, knitted cardigan. •outfit above, as always ;)•

After putting my cardigan on, I walked into the bathroom to quickly fix my sorrel brown hair, wash my face and decide to go make-up free since my skin had been feeling generous to not give me any large blemishes.

I grabbed my phone from my bed and put it in the pocket of my tapered, navy sweatpants before jogging down the stairs and tying the laces of my black and white 'Old Skool' Vans, grabbing the keys to my car and finally shutting the door behind me.

buzz

I pulled my phone from my pocket and saw that I had a message from my mom;

mom : hey honey, dad's out of town for a few days, I was wondering if you could help me do the shopping tomorrow? xx