Chapter • 11

❊11

I turn off the main light and turn on a dim light. I glance at my little sister and listen to her small snores before heading downstairs and plopping down next to Cameron, my boyfriend of 9 months, and snuggling into his chest. He stops scrolling through Netflix for a moment to look down and smile at me.

"is she asleep?"

I nod and apologize again. "I'm sorry the day didn't go like it was planned."

"Y/N, stop apologizing, I love your little sister. The day didn't go as planned, so what? At we got to spend time together, and I still had a lot of fun, didn't you?"

"I did." I smile. We were supposed to go the amusement park, then catch a movie (where we'd mess around in the back), then go have dinner at the nicest restaurant in town. We still went to the amusement park, we just couldn't go on any adult rides. But we still got to go on the ferris wheel, we just had a 6 year old in between us. After that we still went and saw a movie, except it was Big Hero 6 instead of Mockingjay Part 1. And there was definitely no making out and messing around in the back of the theater. Then we ate Panda Express, instead of some French name I can't pronounce. But overall, the day was actually fun.

"Well then, good. My mission was still accomplished. Now what do you want to watch? Anything you want, just nothing too sappy."

I snuggled even closer and chose The Ugly Truth. About halfway through, he starts planting gentle kisses along my jawline and neck. I let out little moans here and there, but put my main focus on the movie. When he notices that my full attention isn't on him, he starts to suck and bite harder.

"You're going to leave hickeys."

"That's the goal."

He moves lower and lower until his lips are just barely grazing the top of my bra. I moan loudly and thread my fingers through his soft hair as I bring his head up and smash his lips onto mine. We somehow end up laying down, him on top of me. His warm hands run up and down my sides as his tongue explores my mouth.

He's already taken off the unbuttoned button up I had on. He groans as I writhe underneath him and tries to pull of my tank top but I pull away. He looks at me confused.

"We can't. My sister is just a couple rooms away and my mom will be here to pick her up within the hour."

He sighs and sits up, but I can tell he's disappointed. This weekend is the only time Nash is out of town and the only time we can have sex without having to sneak around. "We can still make out though," I say, trying to raise his hopes.

He says, "I'll take what I can get," then grabs my hips and rests me on top of his hips so that my core and his cock are directly against each other, only 2 thin pieces of fabric separating us. He's trying to tempt me.

I become increasingly frustrated as our hips grind together and we explore every inch of each other's mouths. We pull away for a second for air and I glance over to see that the movie's gone off, meaning that we've been kissing for at least an hour. Before I can say anything though, he pulls me closer again and we resume our makeout session.

A little while later, when Cam moves down to suck on my neck more, I check the time.

12:07.

I put Ellie, my little sister, in the bed at 10. And we started kissing at about 10:45. We've been kissing for almost an hour and a half, and by the way Cameron's groaning, he doesn't plan on us stopping anytime soon.

The fabric of his jeans and my shorts rub together as we both desperately try to find relief. I can tell Cameron's close to his edge and decide now would be a fun time to tease him. I stop moving and pull away from him. He growls at me and tries to pull me in again, but I dodge him and end up sitting next to him.