Chapter • 29 • Part 2

❊29 • Part 2 (This is part 2 to chapter 29)

I heard Cameron walk up from behind me then soon felt a pair of arms snaking around my petite waist,

"I can make it up to you..."

He whispered faintly onto my neck, making me shudder under his touch.

I turned around in his arms and slowly pulled his head down, level to mine, soon after placing a delicate kiss on his plump lips.

I pulled back slightly, looking at Cameron; his eyes full of lust and passion, "If you want to make it up to me that bad," I whispered; planting another slow kiss onto his lips,"You'll have to come and get me."

I quickly jolted away from him; giggling whilst Cameron chased me upstairs and I entered our bedroom.

I fell backwards onto the bed, soon being hovered over by Cameron before his lips hungrily fused with mine. His warm hands slowly running up the sides of my body, making me fidget underneath him.

I desperately wanted him.

I quickly started unzipping his jeans, but I was soon stopped when his hand moved mine away, "I thought i was making it up to you."

I gulped.

"No need to be nervous, princess." Cameron whispered, kissing me greedily once again.

"I'm not nervous." I breathed; holding Cameron's warm body close to me.

His fingers made their way down to my thighs before he slid my panties to the side, "What about now?"

I shook my head, unable to speak.

Soon, his fingers began rubbing teasingly slow circles at my entrance, "Now?" He rasped as he slowly inserted his finger inside of me, making me let out a sharp gasp.

"No-ope." My voice became high pitched as his finger curled inside of me.

My hands started running throughout his ruffled, brown hair, wanting something to grasp ahold of. An immediate, slow moan escaped my lips as Cameron's finger grazed over my g-spot, "Cammm..." I groaned as a little humming was mixed with it and I bucked my hips to meet with his body which was still hovering over me.

I bit my lips, yearning for more of his soft, yet powerful, touch. 

Soon enough, a familiar feeling rattled at the pit of my stomach and my eyes slowly rolled to the back of my head, earning a low moan from Cameron who was obviously enjoying seeing me in a state like this, "Y/NNNN..." He dragged out.

"I-I'm clo-ose-" 

"I know baby," He paused before letting a deep groan leave his lips, "I know." Cameron exhaled into the crook of my neck; sending me over the edge.

Cameron smirked into my neck as I felt myself release onto his fingers and aggressively pull at the back of his hair.

I looked at him above me and watched as he placed his fingers into his mouth, "Mhm." He hummed before kissing my forehead.

He settled his body down next to mine before curling my hair behind my ear and whispering, "I love you."

I turned to face him, "I love you too," I smiled before kissing in between his nose and his lips, "You can go back to watching sports now, I think I got what I wanted." I smirked.