Chapter • 38

❊38

wtf - we've reached over 30k.

Not once did I think that this book would reach 100 reads let alone 30,000.

If you didn't know, I am incredibly appreciative and have gratitude to many of you loving, supporting and motivational readers.

( I'm going to Florida soon, I might not be able to upload for two weeks so I'm going to post as often as I can now ) ;)

••••••••••••••••••••••••

We were all out to dinner. 

Nash, Shawn, Hayes, Aaron, Matt, Taylor, Dillon, Jack G, Jack J, Sam, Carter, Jacob, Mahogany, Cameron and I. 

It has been five years since they stopped doing magcon and six years since Cameron and I started dating. The whole magcon crew decided to go out to dinner tonight to catch up. Most of the boys have girlfriends. 

Nash's dating Mackenzie.

Taylor's dating April. Sam's dating Nichole. 

Gilinsky's dating Madison. 

Aaron is dating Rose. 

Matt is dating Laura. 

Carter's dating Maddie. 

We were all talking when Cameron leaned down to whisper in my ear.

"I wanna play a little game I call 'firetruck'," Cameron whispered, his lips leaving a light peck on my ear. My breath hitched when his hand rested on my knee. "My hand is the firetruck. When you get nervous, say red light and the firetruck will stop," Cameron whispered before slowly beginning to trail his hand up.

"Firetruck!" I yelled as he picked up his speed. Everyone looked at me confused as Cameron stopped his hand. "There was a firetruck that passed by," I smiled, awkwardly pointing out the window. I mentally face palmed for the lame excuse. Mahogany looked down and saw Cameron's hand. Her mouth formed an 'O'.

"Yeah, I saw it. It just passed by," Mahogany smiled at everyone, backing me up.

Once everyone got back to their conversations, Cameron started trailing his hand up my thigh once again.

"I said firetruck," I said biting my lip as I looked up at Cameron due to our height difference.

"Baby, Firetrucks don't stop at red lights," Cameron smirked as his hand got to my inner thigh, under my skirt. I pried at his hand, trying to pull it away, but he wouldn't budge. He lightly touched me through my lace underwear, me biting my lip to hold in any moans that were threatening to escape my mouth. I surprised him by getting a good grip on his hand and pushing it further.

"Please," I sighed out. "Let's just get out of here," I whispered as he smirked.

"Hey guys," Cameron said catching everyone's attention as he took his hand away. "We're going to go," Cameron said standing up and putting some money on the table. I was too sexually frustrated to argue about paying with Cameron. I got up and hugged everyone, thanking Mahogany once I got to her. We walked out of the restaurant quickly. Once we got to the car, Cameron pushed me against the side, kissing my neck.

"We better get home fast," Cameron smirked against my neck. I lifted up my weight, and pushed it against him, so he was against the car. I leaned up to his ear, making sure my lips lightly brushed it.

"How about we do it here in the car, then again when we get home," I whispered as my pointer finger trailed from his chest, down his torso lightly. Cameron grabbed the back of my thighs, picking me up and kissing me hard on the lips.