Chapter • 35 • Part 3

❊35 - this is part 3 to chapter 35 ;)

// o n e   w e e k   l a t e r  -  h o n e y m o o n //

"Baby, wake up," I whispered in Cameron's ear, making him roll over to face me, his eyes still shut and movements sleepy, "I'm going to make breakfast."

He quickly wrapped his arms around my waist, stopping me from getting out of the extremely comfortable bed, "Noooo..." He dragged out; his morning voice low and croaky, but incredibly attractive, "Stay here." He added, pulling me back down into his chest.

"Cam, if we're going on one of those jet ski's then we have to get there early." I told him softly before placing a delicate kiss on his forehead.

"My lips are down here." He stated, making me chuckle.

"Yep, and the jet ski's are out there," I replied, giggling in the process as I pointed outside to the beautiful sea of Bora Bora, which surrounded the large hut we were currently staying in.

"Fine, I'll get up," He started, "Only if I get a good morning kiss."

I rolled my eyes playfully and watched as he puckered his lips whilst smiling.

I pressed my lips upon Cameron's, his hands wandering to my waist and pulling me on top of him. As an instinct, I ran my fingers loosely through his messy, yet soft, bed hair.

"Mm," He hummed as I slowly pulled away, his eyes still closed and lips curved into a slight smile, "You know, we're actually married now." He stated, obviously being mind blown by the fact that we are indeed married and now on our honeymoon, "Remember when we met six years ago?"

"Every second of it." I giggled before he latched his lips onto my neck and showered it with faint kisses. His hand softly traced irregular shapes onto my sides as I arched my back into his warm chest below me.

If only every morning was like this.

"Right, c'mon now." I said; my breathing shaking as Cameron continued planting his soft lips on almost every part of my neck.

"I can see that you want to stay." He mumbled against my neck, sending a spur of warmth through my trembling body.

"As much as I do want to stay," I stated, pulling my light body off of his and walking to the bathroom, "I want to go on those jet ski's." 

He frowned and pouted his lips before slumping back down into bed, "Fine." He mumbled, pretending to be mad, which indeed made me giggle, "Wait, did you even take that pregnancy test I bought you?" He asked, standing up and walking into the bathroom where I was washing my hands.

"No actually," I replied softly, "why did you ask?"

"Just wondering." He answered, chuckling slightly.

// a f t e r   j e t   s k i i n g //

"Jesus christ, that was tiring." Cameron huffed, slumping his back onto the bed.

"Yep, I'm exhausted." I stated, plopping my body next to his, so that we were both laying towards the ceiling, "But I still had fun." I added, giggling slightly.

"Me too," Cameron replied, "What are we going to do tomorrow?" 

"Whatever you want." I answered, smiling, but my gaze still remaining towards the ceiling, as was his.

"I think you know what I want."

I giggled, lightly hitting his chest.

"Of course I know what you want Cameron." I chuckled, rolling my body closer to his.

He grabbed ahold of my waist whilst smiling and pulled me on top of him. 

I gently placed my lips to his, latching themselves onto them before gently pulling away and looking down at him, "Mm." Cameron hummed, obviously enjoying this too much.

For some unknown reason my cheeks reached the shade of ruby and my heart fluttered just a little faster than it was before.

And I find it rather strange that being with someone over the past six years still has the same affect.

He ran his long fingers up the sides of my waist before reaching the back of my black bikini and slowly uniting the strings. We watched each other intently, still not kissing, but just happy that we're in one anothers presence.

He removed the bikini top from me and threw it onto the wooden floor before staring at my chest in admiration, "You really are beautiful, Y/N" he whispered.

"I know." I joked, giggling as did Cameron. 

Don't worry, my heads not that far up my own ass.

"But in all honesty, I don't know how I got so lucky." He stated, making me smile at his heart-felt compliment.

I intricately latched my lips onto his, feeling his silky skin in contact with mine making my mouth curve upwards.

Cameron reached my matching black bikini bottoms and slowly slid them off of my legs and adding it to the rest on the floor. I lightly grazed my fingers across his toned stomach, feeling how defined and well-worked this man was.

His hands travelled from the sides of my waist to my back, which was arched into his warm chest. 

I began trailing kisses along his jawline, slowly moving down to his neck, which I knew was his weakness.

"Y/N..." A quiet moan escaped his lips.

I moved my index finger between his hip crest and his swimming shorts, gently hiking them down his legs and discarding them as his lips still staying elegantly fused with mine.

We were both naked.

"Ride me." He whispered, gently holding onto my hips.

c a m e r o n

"Ride me" I whispered shakily, wanting as much contact and friction between us as possible.

She aligned her body with mine, my hands firmly holding her waist for support. She gently slid herself onto me, receiving a rather wild moan from both of us, "Y/N, baby." I groaned, my head suddenly jolting backwards into the pillow underneath me.

"Ca-am..." She exhaled as her eyes closed in euphoria and I felt goosebumps arise on her smooth skin.

She ever so slowly lifted her trembling body off of mine and went back down on me, myself grunting every time she continued the same pleasuring, rapid movement that was exciting me by the second.

I watched as her chest intently as it heaved up and down and she threw her head backwards, a few cuss words escaping her lips as the same happened for me.

As I was about to turn us over, she began rolling her hips against mine, sending me into a foggy illusion of love and desire, "Y/N, baby girl."

My eyes shot open at the word I called her. Never, in the history of our relationship, have I called her anything like that. 

Although, she didn't seem to mind it. 

In fact, I think it turned her more on than she already was.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Part 3's are actually really fun to write.

ALSO, The title of the new Cameron Dallas FanFic is now released on my page, so go check that out ;)

Follow me here - hollistergal124 - and you will be the coolest person on earth, because why not.

- Em