Chapter • 32 • Part 2

^^OMFG, HELP MEEE^^

❊32 • Part 2 // I recommend listening to 'Wicked Game' by Chris Isaak because it really sets the mood. 

Also this is the longest smut I've ever written so enjoy! :)

(P.S It's really descriptive) ;)

Y / N

I turned my phone of before placing it onto my bedside table, "So, what did he say?" Y/B/F/N asked, rather excitedly.

"He said he's going to come over." I told her, smiling to myself.

She studied my features, "Well, this is the happiest you've been all month so I believe the phone call went very well." She stated, grinning.

"It did indeed." I replied, my mouth curved upwards as I stared into nothingness.

"Well, aren't you going to change?" She questioned, eyeing my outfit before walking to my closet.

"Uh..." I was daydreaming.

"Hello, Earth to Y/N?" She snapped her fingers in front of my face.

"Yeah, what?" I asked as she rolled her eyes at me.

"Are you going to change or carry on wearing what you've been wearing for the past week?" She sarcastically questioned before grabbing my hand and pulling me into my closet.

"Okay, soooo..." She mumbled, her finger tips running along every piece of material, "What about these." She suggested, holing up a pair of knee high socks, "We both know how much Cameron loves knee high socks. Remember, he thinks its 'hot'." She put the socks into my hand.

"Alright then." I giggled, watching her go deeper into the back of all my clothes.

"This!" She said, picking out one of Cameron's t-shirts that I must've kept.

"No, that'll be way to short on me now." I protested, holding it up against my tall, slim frame.

"Exactly!" Y/B/F/N exclaimed.

"Exactly?!" I questioned, rather shocked, "I don't want my ass on show tonight, thank you."

"Oh c'mon Y/N."

"Nope."

"Please?"

"No way."

"Ugh fine," She scoffed, "have you got any other t-shirts of his that'll fit?"

"Um, I think so." I mumbled as I began rummaging through some more clothing until I found a large black t-shirt that had a white 'Dallas' written on the chest pocket of the top.

"Perfect!" She cooed, examining the t-shirt, "Oooh!" She squealed before running back into my room, scrambling through my drawers, pulling out some white Calvin Klein briefs, "And these." She handed me them before walking out of my room and saying, "I'll be in my room."

I chuckled to myself, feeling ecstatic and rather hyped up. I slipped into my pair of white CK briefs, then put on Cameron's black t-shirt before pulling the white knee high socks up my leg.

I admired myself in the mirror, basically checking myself out. I smiled at my appearance before walking into Y/B/F/N's room, "I'm done." I said before wandering over to her, showing of how I looked.

"Damn, Y/N." She murmured, "You know, Cameron's weakness is knee high socks."

I nodded, giggling before exiting her room and walking downstairs and setting up a little comfy spot on the couch.