Chapter • 22

❊22

This was indeed requested! 

*...I would really love something different, like Cameron and I fight then we make up but like somewhere unique - thank you!* - Anonymous (I'm not going to name the people who requested them).

"YOU'RE SO FUCKING STUPID!" You screamed at the top of your lungs. 

"I'm stupid!? You're the one over reacting, Y/N! Maybe if you'd calm the fuck down you'd know what happened!" Cameron yelled back, his shadow towering over you. 

"No! I know what happened! The pictures showed everything!" You argued, not letting him win. 

"You know what? I'm done. Call me when you calm the fuck down." He snapped before running out the door before you could even say anything. 

You were going to ignore him until you heard his motorcycle start up. That was one of your biggest fear. Just the thought of Cameron on a motorcycle made you cringe because they were dangerous. 

You ran outside quickly but by the time you got down the road he was already at the end of the road, "Fuck!" You screamed before angrily stomping back inside the house. 

You and Cameron had gotten in your first fight today over something completely stupid. Fans were going crazy because when Cameron had a meet and greet at a mall he did the whole stage kiss thing, but today was different. 

There was a beautiful brunette who had asked Cameron for a kiss on the cheek, so he claims but when he went to kiss her cheek she turned her head purposely and kissed his lips. You never really paid attention to his story though, you only paid attention the the pictures. 

You had blown up on him for it because he had promised to never actually kiss fans on the lips as a way of respecting your relationship so it really hurt you when that happened. But Cameron wasn't seeing that. He thought it wasn't a big deal because it wasn't his fault, but you weren't seeing it has it wasn't his fault.

You saw it as he thought she was pretty, so he didn't stop. Moral of the story you let jealousy get the best of you. 

For the next hour you sat anxiously waiting for Cameron to get home; mentally freaking out.

You were about to dose off when you heard Cameron pull In to the driveway. 

You ran out the door right as Cameron pulled the helmet over his head, his chocolate brown hair falling easily. 

"Cameron! Are you kidding me!?"

He just looked at you with his lip in between his teeth as he set his helmet on the back of the bike. 

"You know how I feel about you driving the motorcycle yet you stil-" You watched in shock as Cameron drove around to the back, not even bothering to let you finish. 

You stood for a second with your jaw wide before you stomped around to the back to see Cameron parked in the garage, turning the engine off, "I can't believe you!" You scoffed; standing next to Cameron as he continued to sit on the bike. 

"I was in the middle of talking to you and you just rudel-" You felt Cameron wrap his arm around your waist before pulling you roughly to him, his lips instantly landing on yours. 

Your hands placed themselves on his chest, intending to push him away with you still being mad, but he just pulled you in even tighter. 

Eventually you let in until he lifted you onto the bike and now he was the one standing. You removed your lips from his and you wabbled on the bike, trying to get off but he wasn't letting you. 

"I'm going to show you how nice this bike is." He whispered into your ear while sliding your jacket over your shoulders. 

Your eyes widened, "Cameron! I'm not going to ride this bike. We literally jus-" 

"No baby the only thing you'll be riding," He said before pulling on your bottom lip with his teeth. "Is me."

 You instantly felt in between your legs become wet as you imagined what he was going going to do to you, "You have a funny way of cutting me-" 

"Of what baby girl?" He asked with a smirk. You were about to say something else when he pecked your lips, pulling away with a wide grin showing his teeth. 

"So if we're not riding the bike, what are we going to do with it?" You said as you slowly unbuttoned your sweater.

 "Fuck on it." He said with a wide smirk. 

You grinned before leaning forward pressing your lips to his. You watched as he took his hoodie off, showing he didn't have a shirt under it. In a matter of seconds you both were nude, you straddling his lap on the bike. 

You felt his fingers rub your clit as you pumped him roughly, his mouth open as he watched you intensely. 

"Ride me baby girl" he mumbled as his member started releasing pre cum. You lifted yourself before sliding down on his hard member.

"Oh god..." You mumbled as you felt him stretch you. 

"I promise you I want you and only you. There is no other girl out there more beautiful than you." He mumbled in between kisses along your chest as you slowly rode him. 

After a while Cameron pushed at your shoulders, your back laying on the front of the bike. You watched as he reached up, holding onto the handle bars as he started to thrust into you, making the bike rock back and forth. 

At first it was regular speed but as you both got closer to your highs his thrusts got faster and rougher. "I'm close" you breathed out as you lifted your legs, giving Cameron a better advantage. He immediately pulled out the second you said that. 

You groaned giving him a dirty look, "Flip over baby" He said, somewhat out of breath. 

You quickly obliged, struggling with your wobbly legs. 

You grind your hips against his as you felt his hard member, needing the release you were so close to having, "Relax baby girl, this is going to feel weird at first but you'll like it." You looked behind you at Cameron confusingly until you felt the bike turn on, the engine running. 

"Fuck!" You moaned as the vibrations shook at your body, spurring you into euphoria. You moaned loudly as Cameron pushed all the way into you thrusting hard. 

"Oh my fucking...Cam!" You moaned as all the pleasure took over you. He pushed down on your hips, making the pleasure unbearable. You looked in the side mirrors, watching him. Sweat was dripping down the side of his face and his hair stuck to his forehead. 

Just him himself was enough to set you off, "Fuck!" You yelled as you came undone, Cameron still thrusting roughly into you. He quickly lifted you, one arm around your waist as the other one was around your neck. 

You moaned loudly as he roughly thrusts into you a couple more times until he came, his breathing unsteady. You leaned forward, laying against the front of the bike, Cameron leaning on your back as you both tried to catch your breath. 

"So, do you you still not like the bike?" He asked smirking down at you. 

You giggled slightly before shaking your head no. "We should use it more often now."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I hope you enjoyed the first request of this book! 

Click here - hollistergal124 - to follow me and receive daily updates.

- Stay classy, Em