Chapter • 39

❊39

This was inspired by the stupidly hot weather at the moment.

Enjoy ;)

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

The invisible, hot steam floating around the room caused my dry hair to stick to my sun kissed skin. My eyes drifted closed as I let the warmth relax my fatigued muscles. Not a sound could be heard, only the faint crackling from the heater.

Nobody really came to this private leisure centre, partly because they couldn't afford it. But me being in a well paying job helped me at all costs.

Most of the people were in the gym, I knew because thats were I was before I came to the sauna. When I walked passed the pool to the sauna, I saw a woman doing lengths in the pool and that was it. No one was in the steam room, I'm assuming because they found it hard to breath; the same reason I didn't go to the steam room. And no one came into the sauna, because it was 'too hot'. But I could take the heat.

I swung my legs, my toes grazing off the damp wood beneath me. I rested my back against the wall, then my head. I relaxed into my position, until I heard the creak of the door and felt the room temperature cool. 

My eyes shot open, to be faced with an extremely tanned, very toned, muscular back. My eyes slowly trailed up, absorbing the truly mesmerizing sight in front of me, until I stopped as his messy, slightly damp, chestnut brown hair. He slowly turned around and I was met with the most beautiful brown eyes I had ever seen, accompanied by the most beautiful face and the smallest bit of stubble, and adding this all up could only equal to one thing: the most beautiful boy I had ever laid eyes on.

"Uh, hi." I heard him, but I didn't process the words in my head, I just stared at him in awe, my mouth slightly open. He was truly breathtaking and I didn't want to ever look away. It was only until he laughed slightly, that I was snapped out my trance. I shook my head, as if I was trying to shake the embarrassment off. I giggled along too, before actually speaking.

"Sorry, uh hi." He laughed again, taking the seat across from me. 

He had his legs slightly parted, his eyes closed while his head rested on the wall. His hands were clasped between his legs, which tightened his swimming shorts and perfectly outlined his shaft. While his eyes were closed, making everything oblivious to him, I took this as the perfect opportunity to stare at his perfectly toned abs and his large cock.

 I let out a short, quiet sigh. This was the best eye candy treat I had ever gotten.

I silently thanked god for putting me in this position.

"You okay there?" He laughed, the smirk very evident in his voice. I furrowed my eyebrows and shook my head quickly.

"I didn't mean t-to stare. I w-was in a daydream-" His cocky laugh cut me off again. He didn't seem bothered by this, like he was used to getting stared at, then catching them.

"It's fine, babe." I rolled my eyes, but he didn't see me. 

I distracted myself by picking at my perfectly long, mauve, polished nails. He coughed, making my head snap up.

His position had changed; he now rested his hands at either side of him, supporting his weight. He was staring at the timer, and his jaw was clenched. Did he do this on purpose? Does he know how hot he was?

"Take a photo, it'll last longer." He was smirking again.

Jesus Christ, I hate it when people say that.