Chapter • 26

❊26

You always pull this shit, Y/N! It's getting really fucking old!"

My cheeks reddened with uncontrolled anger. My fists clenched at my sides, and I subconsciously ground my teeth. I was livid.

"Pull what, Cameron?! What do I do that makes me such a fucking burden to you?!" His eyes blazed with a fire I hadn't seen before.

"You make everything worse and bigger than what it is! Oh, I took a picture with a girl, I'm cheating. Oh, I'm home late, I must not care about you. Every fucking time, Y/N!"

I took a step back. That was a line that he knew was there, and he crossed it. My blood was pounding in my ears and my breathing was heavy. 

"Fuck you, Cameron." I snapped as I turned on my heel and started to walk away. His hand caught my wrist and spun me back to him, colliding into his warm chest. His other hand came up to hold my cheek, his thumb brushing over my bottom lip. He smirked down at me.

"You're so sexy when you're mad, baby." His voice was dripping with amusement. 

Cocky bastard. 

I opened my mouth to throw another angered insult his way, but his lips latched onto mine. His hands were automatically on my hips, disposing of my t-shirt off of me as he backed me to the wall. The only thing in my mind were how his lips felt on my neck, how the skin of his back felt beneath my hands.

I angrily started removing his clothes, too caught in the moment to argue with him once more. His lips showering my neck with kisses, so faint they were whispers as in a moment of seconds we were both naked.

My anger had quickly transformed to lust, and it was frustrating that he was wasting time trying to tease me.

 I reached my hand down to his member and placed his tip at my entrance, wanting no more of his cocky persona. I watched his eyes roll to the back of his head as he let out a low groan; pleasing me and a feeling of accomplishment washing over me. 

He leaned his forehead against my shoulder as he carefully slid himself into me, lifting my legs to circle his waist and the soft moans escaping my lips. 

Sharp gasps continually left my mouth as he thrusted, gradually picking up his speed. I bit his shoulder as he delivered a particularly hard thrust, and his responsive growl was enough to bring me to my high. 

He feverishly brought his lips to mine as he reached his own, kissing me slowly. He pulled away and pressed his forehead to mine.

"I'm sorry," he muttered. I gave him a small smile.

"You don't need to be, it's normal for us to fight." He chuckled.

"I tell ya, if that's how every fight is gonna end, we should definitely fight more."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

HOLLAAA MAMA SITAAAS 

If you didn't know, recently I have been training for *non of yo business* and its hard for me to update when I'm tired so thats why this one is shorter than the other ones.

click here to follow moi - hollistergal124 - and you will be loved forever xD.