Chapter • 25

❊25 - Just incase you didn't know Y/L/N means your last name ;)

"Y/N, Y/N!" Your best friend, Y/F/N, squealed running towards your locker.

"What?" You groaned, your head throbbing from the headache you already had.

"The games tonight! You going?" She asked, looking at you as you pushed your history book in your locker.

Tonight was the big football game. The team your school was going against tonight was One of your schools biggest rivalry and apparently the football team was really pumped for it.

You on the other hand hated football. You honestly did not understand it at all and you didn't see a point in it.

"Why would I go tonight? I never went to any of the other games so why would I now?" You questioned.

"Well, I was invited to the after party and I was really wanting you to go with me. Like I even convinced my mom into buying two matching playsuits, because I know you don't like dresses, for us both. Mines black your is white (shown at the beginning of the chapter)." She exclaimed.

 Your eyes widened. That was one of he things you've always wanted to do. High school party. You've never been invited nor have you ever been to one.

"Fine, but if I look bad in that playsuit I'm not going to the party nor the game" You replied closing your locker.

"Yes, sweet! Come by my house" She paused; looking at her watch, "around five!" She smiled before jogging to her next class. You sighed, walking to your math class.

You honestly hated this class.

Why?

Because Cameron Dallas was in there.

Ever since 8th grade you hated Cameron.

In 8th grade you were dared to ask him out. Of course you liked him but this was just a dare so in a way you had an excuse if he said no.

Unfortunately though you had to do it during lunch while he was with a group of his friends. At first you were confident walking up to him, you could say you weren't that bad looking but you felt like absolutely shit when you'd finished doing it.

All his friends laughed at you as if you were a jerk and he said something along the lines of,"I don't date nerds. They're too snotty for me." which made everyone around him laugh. You could tell he didn't actually mean it and that he was just trying to impress his friends, but you still thought it was a crappy move and you wanted nothing to do with him after that.

Now its your senior year and you have yet to speak a word to Cameron.

But unfortunately he was in your math class and he sat right behind you as well.

"Late, again Ms. Y/L/N " Your teacher mumbled as you walked into class. You just rolled your eyes while everyone else's eyes were on you. You looked up to see Cameron smirking at you but you just glared at him before you sat down in your seat.

"Alright class we have.... "

• Later that evening •

"I can't believe I'm wearing this" You said as you looked at your figure in the mirror.

It was quite short and you knew that if you bent over you would be able to see your ass.

(Again, the things they are wearing are shown at the beginning of the chapter ;D)

"Come on you look hot in it!" Your friend said, trying to change your opinion.

You shrugged, you did honestly look good. You just knew if your mom saw you in this she'd murder you.